Day 159

Saturday, September 12, 2020

~~~~

I need to write up the ending and then edit it, but the chapter for next week is almost done! I'll be working on that tonight, once everyone's asleep so I can steal the laptop.

It doesn't feel like a Saturday. I almost thought it was Friday multiple times. 

I have four pet projects that need to be worked on, one is so close to being ready to be published I can't wait to release it!! Just two more minor arcs to be done in at least three pages, and it'll be ready!!!!

I have seven ideas in the waiting room to be given a doc for their stories, with a whole list of other ideas that also are begging to be written.

Oh and school.

School exists.

I have homework from school.

And the first virtual meeting with the entire class is on Monday.... 

Fun fact! I get up at 6am every morning except Sundays (because Saturdays I use to write but Sundays are for school work), and school starts at 6:50am (when the bus picks me up) on in person days, 7:55am for virtual days.

But noooooooooooooooooooo

Mondays, and only Mondays mind you, start at 7:35am. Because students need that, I guess.

Yeah I hate school. 

Oh but in the good news (ish) category, I was wearing this awesome sweater, when I saw the bathroom mirror. So naturally, I used my sweater to act out different sides. I have to say, I think I did pretty well with what I had. 

Idk it made me happy.

Stay safe kiddos and do something that makes you happy right now!

Love you <3<3<3

~Ink