Day 160

Sunday, September 13, 2020

~~~

💗🌸🌺~ P o s i t i v e   c h a p t e r ~🌺🌸💗

You are valid.

You are beautiful.

You are incredible.

You are courageous.

Think I'm lying? Nope. I am being completely and a hundred percent truthful right now.

You are you.

You can't help but be who you are, and let me tell you that who you are is wonderful because it's you.

And that's beautiful.

And all everything you've gone through? Everything you're going through? All that just makes you even more incredible because you continue to survive, to have a life, no matter what happens. 

Oh, and courage? It's not the absence of fear, not by a lot shot. It's having fear, being so scared, but you continue to forge on regardless, or maybe because of that. You've gotten through so much, survived so many trials, and here you are. Alive. Maybe not as happy as you wish, maybe you have the wrong body or have so many secrets they threaten to suffocate you, maybe red lines ladder their way up your skin or pale pink scars stand there, maybe your stomach screams every time you eat or maybe you're trying to fight back your destructive habits, maybe black rings your eyes and maybe you wonder if they'll ever go away, maybe there is a list a mile or three long of everything you hate about yourself and/or your life, but I'm telling you right now, no lie or falsehood in sight, that you are valid.

You are beautiful.

You are incredible.

You are courageous.

Because you are you.

You keep surviving.

You keep making it through.

Maybe bruised, maybe bloody, but you're here. You're alive. 

And that makes you all, each and every one of you, some of the strongest, bravest people I've ever known, and I'm honored to know you.

I am always here if you want to talk, joke, need someone to listen to you, want a distraction, want advice, anything. I'll do my absolute best to help in any way I can. I may not always be online, but know that I always support you even if I can't say it to you right that second. 

I love you all with everything in my heart and then some. You make my life better just by being alive and existing. And I hope I was able to convey, even just a little, how much I care about you all and how amazing you all are. 

Stay safe kiddos and remember to drink the immortal question (water) (because is it wet??)!

I love you all with all my heart <3<3<3<3

~Ink