"So. . . all this time, it was a one-sided crush until you left the village, huh? God, I feel like such a fangirl. Can't believe myself." Sasuki kept her cheeks puffed up. Naruto smirked at her.

"Hmm. . . who knows, maybe I would've accepted if you asked nicely." Naruto's smirk turned into a very huge grin that was aimed right at her. Naruto soon hugged her tightly.

"Since you asked so~ nicely, we can do it frequently. Maybe even during the day." Naruto as he rubbed his hand on Sasuki's back. The two soon started to clean up after themselves. God, was she so weird. A strong kunoichi who is able to take out armies of ninjas with hardly any effort. But has the sexual drive of a female rabbit.

"Hn. Thank you."

~~~

"Hey! Are we almost there?" Asked Jun as they jumped from tree to tree. It had been around 30 minutes since they had fought Kuru. To his own death.

Death? Due to underestimating 3 genin that so happened to have a sensei who's power was even greater than the current Hokage that the village had.

The wind brushed against their face. "Yeah, we are. Just about another ten minutes or two before we eventually make it out of this forest alive and well." Runa answered Jun's question. Jun sighed and nodded.

"Man. . . another ten minutes or so? So many things could happen in that span of time." Jun complained as they lunged from the current tree that they were all on.

"Shut up and just continue to fucking jump. It'll help you on the long run." Growled Reisha as she got a glare from Jun in returned. Why was Reisha always so damn aggressive to him?

"Fuck off! Stop being such an asshole!" Jun yelled at her as he looked at her with eyes that held such disdain in them. Oh, yeah. Jun definitely hates this girl's attitude towards him.

After minutes of jumping and jumping, they had finally made it to the tower that necessary for them to move on to the very next test. They landed onto the first floor of the tower.

They panted in exhaustion as they entered their assigned room that they were supposed to go in. As the 3 walked inside the facility, they saw that no one was around.

"The hell? Why is no one else here?" Jun asked out loud as they all looked around. Reisha pointed in front of them. "Look. It's a message of some sorts." Reisha told them as they looked up and saw what she was talking about. The 3 observed the message quietly. Runa started to read out the words from the message out loud to them.

"If "Heaven" does not exist, enrich your knowledge, prepare for the chance. If "Earth" does not exist, run the fields in search of an advantage. Open the series of Heaven and Earth, and the perilous way shall be redressed." Runa finished the message that was engraved onto the wall.

Jun was moderately confused.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Jun asked in a puzzled tone as usual. He had absolutely no idea on what this message was supposed to mean at all.

"You're an idiot, you wouldn't know even if you actually tried." Reisha told Jun with a smug smirk on her face. She loved pushing Jun's buttons every second — every minute.

Runa sighed at their antics. She had already deciphered on what the message could possibly mean. "I think the message wants us to open the 2 scrolls." Runa spoke her thoughts out. The other two stopped their lovers' quarrel and looked at Runa with a pair of raised eyebrows.