epilogue

Lisa POV

"Do you wanna visit your mommy?" I asked.

My child is teary eyed but still nodded, it's rainy day we got the flowers on the back and maybe we're a bit lucky if we can lit a candle but it's impossible because of the rain. It's been 5 years since she died.

"What do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked.

"J-just"  the kid sighed and looked at the window "Just celebrate it with the family" I smiled and nodded my head.

"are you over thinking again?" I maneuvered the car and made a u turn, we're here but the kid is still not opening door.

"Hey!" I snapped my fingers. That's why the kid got out of its thoughts.

"I'm sorry" she said and wipe her tears "Let's go dada" she smiled at me before carrying the flowers. Ella still can't believe that her mommy died. She 17 years old and it's her 18th birthday tomorrow. But luckily Jennie prepared a big celebration for her.

We walk until we reach the tomb. Urassaya's parents never visited her, they said she's an embarrassment to the family. The day she died they don't want to come for the funeral and they disowned Ella too.

"Go pray baby, Dada's gonna wait for you" I said and look for the a chair. I turned my back to her so she can cry. After that I heard her muffles and sobs. She's still a baby for me. I smiled and gave her a few more minutes because the rain is falling nonstop.

”Let's go dada, I'm worried for mommy jen she's pregnant she might get an accident" She said and walked away. Jennie's 4 months pregnant that's why I had a reason to make her stop from modelling.

My forever baby is now bearing my child. Loco is in school he wanted to stay in New York but it's a no for me.

"Seat belt please" I reminded Ella and she rolled her eyes on me.

"Dada I'm a grown up woman now, you don't need to remind like I'm still your baby Ella" She stated and laugh.

I smiled at her "You will always be my baby Ella"
She hummed in response but I saw her wiped her tears she's still not over for her mom's death.

I felt my phone vibrated but since it's connected to the car Ella can hear what conversation I have. It's Jennie so there's nothing to worry about.

"Yes hon? Do you need something?" I asked and we're only few kilometers to the mansion.

"Uhm.. I want some chicken skewers and some dumplings and milk ice cream please?" She asked with full of aegyo but we're only few kilometers till our house.

"uhm. I mean. Yeah okay I'll make a turn wait for me hon" she hummed and said I love you before ending the call.

"Now I know what true love is" Ella said and look at me. Her eyes are sparkling with tears when will this kiddo move on.

"Yeah that's true love, aren't you still over to your mom's death? Set your mommy free Ella" I said and say my order to this drive thru crew.

"I'm over mom's death dada, what I'm not over with is mom's love." She wiped her tears and looked at the window "I never felt a mom's love" She laugh in embarrassment because she confessed her true feelings.

"You don't need to be embarrassed Ella, You already felt a mom's love Ella" I said and said thank you to the crew. Okay! It's time to go home.

"Huh? What are you talking about dada?" she asked in confusion.

"Jennie loves you dearly, you're just shy to talk to her because of what your mom did to her. Ella you don't need to Jennie's been waiting for you to open up. She loves you dearly, baby" I smiled at rearview mirror "Aigooo, don't cry or your eyes will look puffy tomorrow." She laugh and nodded her head.