Chapter 13

JENNIE POV

You think I can't have fun huh?! I'll make sure you'll regret leaving me here.

It's 10 in the morning so Lisa and her 'family' psh boring. Lisa and her.... Will make to Australia 10 hours from now I'm not that sure though, who care by the way?

I guess Momo and Jisoo is now at the school huh? But I don't care I'll still make them cut class

"Hello? Unnie? Let cut classes today call momo too" I said as I'm looking at my reflection at the mirror, hmmmm? What should I wear tick tock tick tock

"yeah....  What are we gonna do? " she said and I'm new to her sad voice, the jolly and joker jisoo is now gone? And that will never happen.

"You know, the old times bar hopping?" I said still thinking what I should wear.

"And uh! Make sure to invite Jongin and the others" i said smirking let's see Lisa, I'm the boss here.

"Okay. But Jen, it's still early we are just gonna finished the class and I'll send you notes so you can catch up" she said, see? She's still the unnie I know.

"Thanks unnie!" I said and hang up the call.  Hmmm Our class will be finished by 4:30 so I think they will be here before 5 huh?

Lisa POV

I texted Jackson because until now he didn't updated me yet. I'm still at the airplane but I don't care. This is long hella flight.

Me

Any update?

I waited 5 minutes until he texted back, aigoooo so slow, should I pay him 500 million won only?

Jackson

Nah. She's still at her condo, oh God manobskie this is so BORING, aish! If this is not for money aigoooo.

Me

That's your job. And please text me faster, you're so slow, you see if you didn't do your job nice, I'll pay you 500 million won only.

Jackson

You can't do that! Or else I'll say to your wife that you have a pretty, gorgeous, sexy mistress.

Me

Say that again and I'll kill you.

Jackson

Joke! I'm just joking manoban. This girl is safe okie?

Tell me again why did I hired Jackson? Aish!

Jackson

Oh! By the way she cut classes.

Aish! This mandu! She's very hard headed. What will I do to her huh?

JENNIE POV

It's now 4:30 in the afternoon, I'm waiting for them to come over we're going when Mina's errand is finished.

I heard my door lock opened, they're here huh, "What did you do to school today? " I said as they made themselves comfortable in the couch.

"Nothing. Chanyeol will not going with us cause he's taking care of his company" Momo said as she make her way through my Refrigerator.

"Rosie's COMPANY" Jisoo emphasize with her poker face "You are so lucky Jen,  we didn't to much today." she said and hug the throw pillow beside her.

"Yeah.. Lucky" I said and smiled "Where Mina go by the way? " I said and on the TV and I'm still watching this 2gether the series that made the crowd said 'gooooooosh'