chapter 4 oopsie

Lisa POV

This naughty girl again. I don't know why I let her kissed me, I'm married I have a daughter. But it just felt so right.

"Lisa? " my wife called me and I immediately push Jennie " Yes wife? " I said and I saw Jennie rolled her eyes, what a cutie.

" Our reservation hon, we should get going" and she flash her smile,  Jennie's gummy smile is more better.

The restaurant is cozy and warm, The waiter already gave us the menu, Jennie already pick we are just waiting for my wife I'm really hungry

" what taking you so long hon?" I asked her cause it's been 15 minutes and the waiter is huffing in annoyance

"I can't decide just give me steak " she said and smiled sweetly to the waiter, "yes Ma'am we will serve the food as soon as possible " The waiter bow at us and left.

Jennie POV

what the hell?  15 minutes and she only want steak? The hell was that?!

I can see the waiter is huffing in annoyance of course who wouldn't be? This girl always think that she's worth waiting for, if I were you lock Lisa in a cage. I might steal her away from you.

We are eating and she's eating like a grandma every food she will intake she will drink wine, does she think drinking that wine will make her pretty?

I'm finish and again we are waiting for her again 30 minutes yes 30 minutes, argh annoying!!!!

Lisa will drive me home her wife have a errand to do  this evening? I smell something fishy....

"Thank you for tonight" Lisa said and hold my hand, wtf I'm hyperventilating someone help me

"You're welcome " I said and tighten the grip, what a smooth hands huh? How does it feels when her hands are wrap in my waist??

"earth to Jennie? " oh, it's so embarrassing I'm fantasizing her in front of her fucking face.

"Yeah? " I said and bite my lip, I think i shouldn't do that because her face darken and she just fuckin' touch my butt I'm a matter of seconds she lift me up her hands on my buttocks

" ah!! " I squealed

"what? You're moaning? I didn't do anything yet,   let's see where is your bed room? " she said  are we gonna do it?

I started unbottoning the top of her shirt " what a naughty girl" she said and slapped my ass " you think you deserve a punishment because you're naughty? Hmm? " oh God

"yes daddy punish me" I said and lick her ear hmmm

her face turn into a worried one "what's wrong? " I said as I caress her face

" this is wrong..." she button her shirt, what's happening?! " Jen, I have a family, I'm sorry " and then she stormed out,  great! Why did I called her daddy again?!  Gosh!

Lisa POV

Fck this life ugh!!!!!, I'm so careless I'm about to have sex with her not until she called me daddy Ella's face flash on my mind,God how careless I can be?

My wife is not yet home, the maids are asleep so as Ella, I feel bad for my daughter she doesn't deserve her parents, From now on I will pamper her with love she deserve.

"ahhhhh!! " Jennie's moaning she a mess

" i-i thought I'm gonna s-suck a pussy never thought that you have a dick babe" she said stuttering as my dick is in and out on her sweet little pussy.

"what a bad mouth Kim"I withdraw my dick and slam it against her mouth " that's too rough"

"ah ah ah" her moans envelope my ears what a good music huh?

I'm about to cum when urassaya softly slapped my cheek " are you okay hon? You're having a nightmare " she said worriedly

"yes yes,  I'm okay" what the hell?  It's just a dream oh! I need to get my shits together.

Fuck, I cum on my underwear what the hell, I'm fantasizing her sht, even my wife can't do this, wait? Why am I comparing them in the first place?

AHHHH!!!  JENNIE KIMMMM!!!  HOW THE FUCK YOU TURN MY LIFE UP SIDE DOWN?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Short update cause why not? Kidding Galahad I didn't proof read this so hahaha

I'm not good at this thing, help needed... Jk