Chapter 28

JENNIE POV

I'm done for the shoot today. Lisa and Loco are giggling about something, which is kinda suspicious for me. I shrugged my shoulder off and decided to remove my make up which made the staffs shocked.

"U-uhm are you really gonna remove your makeup, Ms.Ruby Jane?" it's been a while since someone called me on my stage name. It's always been nini.

"Yes, what's the problem?" I asked them cause they look very shocked.

"C-cause" she's stuttering so her friend help her "It's beacuse you're a ambassador of a makeup brand, so it's really unusual for you that you are removing y-your make up" she said and smiled shyly.

"Don't worry guys she's beautiful with or without makeup" Lisa said that made the staffs giggled. I can feel the heat on my cheeks so I excused my self to go to the powder room.

I stared at my self at the mirror. I'm doing it again, I'm falling for Lisa again. I'm doing a mistake again.

I shed a tear which I quickly wipe because this is not the time to have a breakdown. I exited the powder room and I saw all of the staffs looking at me in awe.

"Do I have a dirt on my face?" I asked them.  This crews are weird.

"Nah, they are just amazed by your beauty, Nini" Lisa said and the staffs agreed to her.  That I become shy and cover my face with my bag.

I thanked all of the crews and gave them pack lunch for today. "I'm really thankful! You are a great staffs!" I said and they thank me in return.

"Bye!" we even had a lot pictures before we called it a day.

"Are you hungry, baby?" I asked Loco who's in my lap, we are in the front seat and he said that he miss me so much so he wants in my lap.  But I can see Loco glaring at Lisa from time to time.

"Are you mad at dada, love?" I asked him again cause he didn't respond to my question earlier and if glares can kill Lisa will be a dead meat now.

"N-no mommy" he said stuttering. What's wrong with him.

"Are you okay? Are you sick?" I asked him and checked his temperature by using my hand. But it's normal though.

"He's lovesick" Lisa said but Loco shout immediately so I didn't heard what Lisa said.

"What?"

"Dada you promise!" Loco said and glares at her. Lisa shrugged her shoulders to me. I just sigh because there's no chance that Loco will let me know what's going on.

"Where are we going to eat?" I asked Lisa now cause my son is not answering me. He's busy glaring at Lisa. "Baby, dont glare at dada its bad" i stated. He sigh and hug me instead but still he gave warning to Lisa which cause the latter to laugh.

"I don't know, what do you like for today?" she answered my question with another question. I rolled my eyes so i can think of any.

"Lets just go to thai restaurant" i said and massage my shoulders they are so numb because of work.

"I love the food, mommy!" Loco said. It turns out that my son has a love for thai foods.

"Of course, you'll love the food because dada is a Thai" I said and wipe the side of his mouth. He is still messy eater.

"What? Dada's a Thai? What's Thai?" he asked confusedly. He even dropped his spoon and fork just to listen to me. Lisa chuckled because of he's innocence.

"Mommy's a Korean right?" I asked him while pointing my finger to my chest so it will be more understanding. But the perverted mind Lisa smirk because of what I did. I rolled my eyes to her and i received a chuckle from her.

He nodded and pointed his finger to his chest and "I'm also Korean right?" he said giggling.

"Yes and you're also a Thai" I explained which made the latter happy.

He even bleh and tease Lisa because his "I'm Korean and Thai while you, you're only Thai Bleh" he said and giggled.

"It's okay at least your mom kissed me in the lips" Lisa tease him back and I felt the heat on my cheeks.

Loco look at me like I betrayed him, I always kiss him in the cheeks, there's only a few times that I kissed him in the lips that's why he looks so betrayed now.

"What baby?" I asked and smile.

"Why you only kissed dada in the lips! Why you won't kiss me in the l--" I covered his mouth because the people in the restaurant start capturing us because they heard Loco. I'm still a public figure.

"Let's go Jen" Lisa gave me her hat so I can cover my head so they won't recognize me.

Even the staff help us to go because there's a bunch of person that really trying to get my attention.

We are now know the car thanked God. Lisa check us if we are okay. She responded so quickly earlier even my bodyguards can't do that.

"Are you okay baby?" Loco nodded and Lisa's waiting for my answer so also nodded because why baby right?

We driving back home when Lisa's phone got a notification. "Can you read it for me jen?" she asked

I said a tiny okay and start to read the message

Daughter

'Dada help'

It says that made Lisa fasten the cars pace

"I need to go to my daughter jen, I'm sorry but I need to drop you here" She's panicking and I can't let her go. She'll gonna be in danger If she will go in this way.

"we're coming Lis, we're a family" I said and Touch her hand that's shaking.

I look at the back and saw Loco looking at us innocently "Is everything okay Mommy?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the typographical errors

Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote a comment!