Chapter 14

Early in the morning, oh! Is it still morning though? I checked the clock and it's already 2 in the afternoon, I just shrugged my shoulders and went to the bath room to have a nice bath.

Lisa sent messages earlier and it's creeping me out, lol why? I'm still mad at her. My tummy growls and it's surely because I didn't ate dinner and breakfast and lunch oh gosh! I feel sorry for my tummy.

I am ready to shower when my stomach grumbles again and have the feel that I need to puke. I puke but there's no coming out. guess because of too much drinks last night?

I'm eating my food when momo called me.

"Jen....." she said sobbing

"Why?! What happened? Are you alright? " I said dropping the fork this is so unusual why is she crying?

"Nooo..  I-im not the problem here,  I am totally okay. But J-jisoo unnie, jen she dropped out of the school." she said and sob again.

What?? Why?? How come her dream becoming a lawyer? It's her dream, I can disobey my parents because I really want to be a model but it's Jisoo's dream so we pushed it together with Momo.

Back then Momo really wants to be a dancer, but she, I mean we sacrifice for Jisoo unnie and then she'll do this to us??

"Okay momori, hush now I'll talk to her" I said as I'm shushing her.

"Ne" and hang up the call.

I'm calling her for the nth time but she's not fucking picking up! I tried to call their maids but they said 'Ma'am Jisoo, didn't returned until yesterday' so it seems where did she go?!

I am gonna try to call her when she texted me 'Jen and Momoring, by this time I'm no longer in Korea I'm so sorry for putting you in this mess, Momo pursue your dream becoming a Dancer. I sent your video to JYP entertainment so you'll receive a email after this, and Jen CHANEL always have a special place for you, you know that, I love you two and I'm sorry.' it says

I'm crying, how come she thought that we can't help her? She's not a burden to us, why did she do this? I am sobbing hard when someone invade my condo and I immediately turned my head sideways to see Lisa mad.

But after she saw me crying her face softened and hugs me.

"What happen, Love? " she said and kissed the top of my head "Are you alright? Forget the text I sent you, I'm all ears" she said.

"L-love, Jisoo dropped out of the school and we both know why did she do that. Babe can you convince Rosie to talk to her perhaps?" I said and and try to push my luck.

"I can't and I won't" she said I got angry so I started throwing may hands to her.

"Unnie, can't lose her dream! Rosie is the only who can convince her to be lawyer! Come on Rosie already ruined her lif-" she cutted me off by yelling at me.

"Rosie didn't like this! So don't you ever fucking say that" she yelled and. Point her finger on me. It hurts me a lot. But after that she realized what she did. The fear on her eyes grow.

I huffed in annoyance "Huh! She didn't like this?! What does she like being fuck with a dick now?! She doesn't like fingers? Finger can satisfy her itchiness?! " I said, and I know I'm being too harsh, but I can't stop my mouth now.

She slapped me but it doesn't hurt she seems not guilty about it "You're being too harsh now, Jennie! Rosie doesn't deserve all your shits!" she said and breath "Come on love, I -i can't stop my self now,  I am so mad let's see each other when we have time" she said and stormed out

I'm staring to the door where she leave but I'm starting to feel my stomach grumbles again so i run into the cr.

Momo POV

I'm gonna pursue my dream now. I won't disappoint Jisoo. The CEO already contacted me and they said relationships are banned until 3 years of debut.

My problem is Dahyun and I can't hurt her, but this is my dream.

" You're gonna choose your dream over me?" she said and cried

"Dahyun, we don't have relationship at all" I said and hug her. "Continue your dream my love, good luck my future lawyer" I said before going in to the company.

Jisoo POV

"Are you sure of this, dear? " she asked for the nth time

"Yes I'm sure, let's rock Hollywood" I said and smiled, I wish Rosie's here with me.....

Jennie POV

I don't have friends now and I feel sick I don't know who to call.

Nayeon calling........

Oh!

"Hello? Nayeon unnie? " I said still feeling sick.

"Jen, I'll send you notes for today, you still feeling sick? Want me to come over? " guess we're so close now.

"I have a question" I said

"Yeah, sure" she said over the phone.

"You think I can pass being a model"

" O MY GOSH?!!!!!!!!  YES OF COURSE!! " she said and I immediately miss momo and Jisoo.

I will miss how they yell. I will miss how they take care of me. I will miss them for sure.

And I won't disappoint them. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malapit na yung break up

For those filo who read this will understand what I said!! Goodbyeeeeee

BLACKPINK×KNOWING BROS!!!!!!!

MONIE THE HOE
TWITTER-CHEESEBULGOGI