Chapter 31

JENNIE POV

"What?! Please don't make a joke about the issue Kai" I said while massaging my forehead. It's no good that he's joking when I'm here stressing about Lisa.

"I'm not Jen" He said and look at me like he can't believe that I suspected him that he's lying.

"I'm sorry" I apologize and held his hand, he froze and gulp. Is he okay? "Are you okay Kai?" j asked him and feel his temperature. He quickly remove my hand that made me confused.

"Why are you suddenly touching me Ruby Jane?" He asked and flash his smile. I giggled because he's so funny.

"Yah! Don't worry I don't have a crush on you. You're just my friend" I said and he looked away.  "Where is Lisa, Kai?"

"She's in Pyongyang, and Nayeon already send people to check Lisa. So we need to wait for Nayeon's call." He gulp and look at me "Do you still have feeling for her Jen?" he asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course n-not" I said and just looked at the window. I still have and I don't know when will this fade away. I sigh and just focus on the road.

"Good to hear that" He said and smiled at me which I return a sincere smile. I'm sorry for lying.

I felt a shake at my shoulders " We're here Jen" he said. I'm shocked because he's face is only inch away from me.

"Yah! You scared me!" I said and laugh. Before pushing his face away.

"Lisa is now in your house" he said in serious mode. My heart jumped after hearing what he said. "She's safe but still unconscious" He said before flicking my forehead "Go ahead, your son and Lisa is waiting for you"

"Thanks a lot Kai" I said and hug him tightly before waving my hand.

I ran fast and catch my breath before putting my passcode. "Loco?"

"Here mommy!" He shouted.

I found him in my bedroom where Lisa is. She's beautiful but she become really thin she got a lot of bruises on her face. "Jennie?" I cried before hugging her tighly.

"I miss you dumb! Don't make me nervous again please" I said still hugging her tight. I heard her moan "ahh"

I glared at her because Loco is here but she's wincing in pain. Oh I thought...

"As much as I miss you too, please loosen the hug ma'am" She said and chuckled. I loosen the hug but before I stand up she encircled her arms on me.

"What I thought?" she ssh me and bring her face into my neck. I brush her hair with my hands and check on her. She got really thin but still beautiful.

"I miss home" She whispered. "They didn't took care of me there, I'm really hungry please cook for me" she said pouting. I laugh because of her cuteness.

"How can I cook for you when you're like a koala to me?" I asked she pouted and whispers 'mean'

She loosen the hug and lay down again in the bed. "Cook a good food for me please"

"Okay ma'am!" I said saluting to her which earned a laugh from her.

I'm cooking a Thai dish for today because my son and Lisa love this. I suppose to wash the dishes that I used for preparing the food. When someone back hug me. "What?"

I asked I'm walking and since Lisa is hugging me she's being taken with me. "Your son is mad at me" she said "What did I do?" she asked. Really dumb as ever.

I pinch her stomach but immediately said sorry "Remember when you scold him?"

"Oh! I'm sorry for that" she said.

"Apologize to him not to me" I said but she shake her head quickly "What's the matter?"

"It's anything that occupy space and has mass" she said.

"Lisa!"

"I'm scared to apologize. What If he rejected me?" she asked pouting "Apologize me to him please?" she said. Her hands are in pleading way. But I shake my head that earned a growled at her.

"Aish!" she stomp her feet and look back at me. "Mean!" she said before running into my bedroom. She's still a kid. Wait?! How can she run fast like that when she has bruises?!

"Let's eat!" I said Loco seated not minding Lisa. I smirk at Lisa and she rolled her eyes on me.

"Baby?"

"Yes mommy?"

"Yes?"

Lisa and Loco glared at each other but Lisa is the one who looked away and started to eat her food.

"Dada, wants to say something" I said and Loco look at Lisa like he don't give a damn. Dang this kid got the attitude from me.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you last time" Lisa said and immediately look away. She's really a big baby.

Loco run to her and made Lisa feed him. That's my boy he's easy to please.

We played and watch TV.  Tomorrow I'll pick up Ella from Rosie so she can stay at my house for the mean time. So they can bond Lisa, Ella and Loco.

"Let's dada rest, baby. Look she has a lot of bruises so if you didn't let dada rest. It will not heal" I said. Because Loco still wants to play but I'm worried about Lisa she's still not that strong. She needs to take a rest.

"I can't disagree what mommy said, she might smack me" Lisa whispered to Loco but I still heard it so I smack her.

"Aww!" she winced in pain and glared at me.

"You'll be sleeping at my room but Loco will be at the center" I said that made Loco jump. Lisa look at me "Seriously?" she asked.

I nodded. She stomped her feet all the way to my bedroom which cause me to laugh at her cuteness. I miss her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe
Sorry for the typos
Make sure to leave a vote a comment!