Chapter 26

JENNIE POV

I'm reviewing my schedule for tomorrow. It sucks not having Ria here. Loco is sleeping beside me. For tomorrow I have only one photoshoot for a brand. I'm so tired even when I'm still not starting. Aigooo.

Jisoo already fly for America yesterday. I miss New York, 3 weeks to go. Will Lisa let me take Loco?

I'm putting my mask when my phone vibrated "It's 3 am God, who's this?" I open it just to see Lisa's text.

Lisa

'Hi? Can I call? I need you:(, I miss you'

is she insane? What the fuck? I massage my temples thinking if I should reply or not. My phone vibrated again.

Lisa

'Please Jen? I miss my baby'

Me
'What the fuck?'

Just what the hell does she want from me?. And baby? I'm not a toddler for God's sake. Oh! Maybe Loco!

Lisa

"I'm gonna call now, if you didn't answer I'll gonna post you in my instagram account"

I'm really pissed. What does she need from me? And she's fucking threatening me. This is not right! I'm not her dog!

Lisa calling.....

"Hello?" she said

"What do you need?" I straightforwardly asked.

"You."

"What?!" I slap my mouth because Loco move a little.

"I miss you jen" she said and cry. I can hear her sobs from here"I miss my baby. I miss my home" she said before she ended the call.

I miss you too.

LISA POV

Damn, my head hurts so much. O my god, how can i go to work?

"Oh lala! Here comes the drunk texting and calling" Rosie said. She's with Jiselle who looks mad at her mommy.

"Who?" I asked before I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Finish that first! I'm gonna show you a video" she said before laughing so loud.

I just wanna say that my best friend is not crazy.

"What the hell?! Why you didn't stop me?!" I asked my hands in my hair because I can't believe that I did that!

"Stop hitting me dumb! You're so broken last night that you're crying non stop! And saying 'Jennie I'll be good now... Please just come back's " she mimicked my voice last night and laugh loudly again.

I pinch her in the tummy so she'll stop. Luckily she did.

How the fuck I'm gonna show at Jennie's house now?!

Dumb Lisa Manoban.

JENNIE POV

"Baby? Who are you talking to?" I asked loco who's in my phone talking to someone.

"It's dada" he said and ssh me because he's talking with he's dada.

"Dada said she wanna talk to you, give me back the phone in 5 minutes mommy" he said and hugged me. Sweet. "Sure love" I said and giggled.

"H-hello Lisa?" what the hell Jennie?! Why did you stuttered? Of course I remembered what she said to me last night!

"Uhm.. I don't know where to start but uhm. I'm so sorry for the trouble I cause you last night! I'm really sorry jen! I didn't mean to ruin your night! I'm really sorry jen!" she said. She didn't breath when she said those words! Is she a rapper or what?

"It's okay Lisa" I said and laugh. I heard her exhaling her breath in the other line which cause me to smile.

"Why are you smiling mommy?" Loco asked with an innocent smile.

"You're smiling huh?" Lisa tease me in the other line

"I'm not!"

"So uhm.. Loco wants to go with me today for a photoshoot" I said.

"Can I come? But if it's not okay, it's okay to me! " Lisa said.

"Of course you can Lis" I said and giggled (flirt)

"Thanks nini! I-i mean J-jennie" she stuttered the last word though

"Can I talk to dada now mommy?" my bossy son in front of me, glaring me with his eyes.

"He wants to talk to you lis, pick us up or I'll pick you up?" I asked her, Loco is getting impatient. Aigooo.

"I'll pick you up"

"Okay"

"Mommy? I wanna talk to dada now!" omo bossy! I won't tolerate this kind of attitude, na-ah!

"Bossy Loco! Mommy doesn't want that right?" I asked him and he nodded his head and said "Sorry mommy, I won't do it again. Let me talk to dada now please?" who am I to say no? When he's pleading me with puppy eyes?

"Talk to dada baby, mommy's gonna take a bath! Don't go anywhere okay?"

"Yes mommy!" he said even saluted on me which cause me to laugh aigoooo.

URASSAYA POV

" make sure that it's planned! I'm gonna kill you with my bare hands when you fail! Understand me?!"

"Chill! Why so bossy baby?"

"GROSS!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote a comment!

Pouty baby.