Chapter 6

Lisa POV

We are muching our food when somebody called me "Yah! Lalisa your phone is ringing!"

I'm thinking if I should answer it cause it's Jennie's number but...
Okay

As soon as i answered it a man's voice can be heard over the phone "Are you Ms. Jennie's boyfriend? She's here at hongdae bar and she's very drunk please fetch her" oh what again nini

I hang up the phone and talk to chaeyoung "Chaeng, I need to fetch someone I already texted seulgi to fetch you here so I'm gonna go, I'll make it up to you later" I said and run to my car,  God Jennie how can you make me worried like this.

I arrived at the bar 15 minutes after the call,  yes I'm that fast, I saw Jennie near the counter and there's a guy taking advantage of her.

I immediately grab Jennie wrist and she whined like a baby " ouch you're hurting me" she said and pouted " o my gosh!!  You look like Lisa" she said and suddenly glared at me " why are you copying Lisa's face huh? You are a fucking doppelganger!!" and she shouted on me, luckily because of the bars music they can't hear her shouting, I took my cards and gave it to the bartender so I can pay for what Jennie drank.

"Who are you?" she said and  *hik*

"It's me Lisa, baby" I said and caress her face,

"Ugh!! Kai I told you don't call me baby the people will think that I'm in a relationship with you am I clear, Taehyung?" heck? Who's Taehyung and who's Kai, I carried her till we reach my car ,I started and it and I bombard her questions

"Who's Kai? " I said as I'm trying to calm my self

"Kai?  He's the one who hug me when we first saw each other" what the? "uh hmmm" I said signaling her to go on "He's handsome and boyfriend material" no!!!!

"Okay..  So who's Taehyung?" I said my knuckles are getting white because I'm fucking calming my self with Jennie's boys, how come you're so perfect?!

" V?  He's the one who kissed my--" and she passed out, where did he kissed you huh! I swear I'm so fucking mad now how come jen, you're letting him kissed you?!

I carried her bridal style oh shoot!  I don't know her pass code what to do?? what to do??

"Why are you standing there? " an old lady showed up from no where,  I turned around and she looks kinda shocked?

"Aigoo aigoo, it's Jennie the CEO's daughter, come come! I know her pass code " she said and immediately type the pass code " I'm sorry, this will not happen again" she said and bowed and left.

Weird? How rich is Jennie is huh?

I layed her in her bed and she whispered something "Lisa...." huh?  What did she say?

"Lisa... Make love to me please..... " I immediately blush, God Jennie how can you,  and it's too late I have an erection 10 fucking pm in the evening.

I layer in the sofa beside her bed and I drift to sleep, Saturday morning and I'm waiting for Ella to annoy me, I'm waiting for her to kiss my face without brushing her teeth, but I received nothing.

I open my eyes and saw Jennie's face 1 inch away from mine "Yah! How long are you staring at me? " I said and covered my face I didn't wash my face yet.

"about 10 minutes, come downstairs I prepared breakfast " she said a little cold now, of course Lisa you think she will welcome you with a big hug, when you insulted her?  Huh?  Pabo!!!

We are eating and the atmosphere is very weird so I talk to her " why are going to the bar alone? " I said while eating this kimchi fried rice it's yummy!!

"Don't asked, as if you care" she said and rolled her eyes on me,  ohhh too sexy...

" Look Jennie, I'm really sorry so please forgive me??  Please please? " and make my hands in a pleading way

" I'll forgive you if you come with me today" she said and flash her smirk, I think this is a bad idea...

" Y-yes of course " I said,  it's not a bad idea right??

She gave me clothes so I can take a bath here,  I already texted my wife why I didn't came home yesterday, and of course I lied.

"Are you sure?  We're not kid anymore you know? " I said

"if you want me to forgive you, do it" we're at a amusement park today and we are currently in a line for the loop coaster and this Shit make me wanna pee

"No!  No!  I can do this you, I'm just worried about you,  you know you might throw up " I said as wiggle my eyebrows

"You wish " she said and grinned, please God don't make me do embarrass things

We are next in line and Jennie wants to seat in front and I'm here shaking in fear " come on Lisa, don't be such a pussy " she said and grinned

"You know what?  I can be a pussy as long as its your pussy " I said, don't talk dirty to me, you might cry

"ugh! You're so annoying! " she said as she rolled her eyes

The crew announce that we will start so we need to check if the seat belts are okay,  me sir I'm not okay!!

Jennie POV.

The ride is starting, I look at Lisa and she looks like she wanna throw up " are you okay" and caressed her back

"I'm so scared jen " she said it like she's a pussy, my pussy to be exact

She brought her head on my neck, she caught me off guard "Yah! What are you doing?!" I'm staring to feel that butterflies on my stomach again. And I don't want it

"Let me do this, if you don't want me to faint in this ride" she said, her breath sends shivers into me,  I didn't enjoyed the ride but I like Lisa's breath more.

"Lisa the ride is over" I said and pat her back but  she's not answering " yah Lisa! " I said and I'm shocked because she passed out, oh God Lisa!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me celebrating for pubgm×BP And low-key remembered that I didn't update my story lol.

If you think the story's pace is kinda fast, it's not this is not the main turning point of the story.

Someone asked me who's my favorite spazzer there's a lot,  Like Sade Kim and pastel varley

I like jenshie Kim too but sadly she deactivated her account or what?

Let me know your thoughts :)

Twitter-cheesebulgogi