Chapter 22

Lisa POV

I waited for an hour she's still not here i have an appointment to do, but fuck that appointment I wanna see her. I don't know if this will be the last.

My wife texted me earlier that she have a surprise for me, and I can't wait for that.

Walking with grace her shoes glitter-okay I'm over reacting she's here. She's not the Jennie I used to know. She lost her gummy smile.

I smiled at her and decide to pull a chair at her but she said "no need" in a cold way.

I smiled again thinking maybe she'll smile back but I got none.

"You know I'm sorr-" she motioned her hand in front of me making me stop. I look at her confusedly "What do you want to talk?"

"I have a story to tell" she said and giggled. Okay??

"Once upon a time there's an asshole named Lisa and a princess named Jennie" I chuckled but she glared at me so I stopped. I miss her.  Really.

"They fuck -" I slammed my hands in the table making her jump "What do you want Jennie?" even when I miss her I still have a family. A family.

"I'm not done, asshole" she smirked still having that cold eyes. "How many children do you have?" she said as she look at the foods I ordered "You ordered a lot huh?"

"It's only Ella" I said

"Stupid" she said but now looking at me intently while having a teary eyes.

"Jen, what do you want from me? I don't have time to-

"We have a son" she said

We what? is she crazy?

"What? Enlighten me"  i said with tears in my eyes the waiter asked us if everything was okay.  That made this person in front of uncomfortable.

"Let's get out of here first, go to my car or what" she said and immediately go. I'm having a trouble of breathing.

I go to her car and knocked on it. After she open it I bombard her questions

"Jennie! How old is he? Is he okay? Does he know my name? Is he mad at me? Is -" she cutted me off again.

"He's 6 turning 7 next year, yes he's okay, he don't know your name, and I don't know" she said covering her face "I'm sorry Lisa I know I killed your child with your wife, I'm really sorry that I hide your son from you, I'm sorry" she cried.

"Why only now? Jen, why only now? How can you do this to me?!" I'm crying with her, no thing can describe the feeling I have now. "Jen,why only now?!" I said shaking her shoulders

"I'm sorry Lisa! I got coward! What if you'll gonna  reject him?! You're having a good family Lisa! How can i ruined it again huh! Lisa please understand me too!" she said and cried. "I'm really sorry lis, I also lost our twins"

She said that made my heart turned "You what?  Jennie? What the fuck?,how did you lost them?" I question her calmly because she's shaking too much. Even though  I can't take all of this , i still can't bare looking at her in this state.

"I lost them when your wife and I fought, Lisa you didn't even look at me when you saw her legs covered with blood, Lisa you didn't saw me breaking down because I lost my twins. I had a miscarriage Lisa, why? Why life is so unfair?" Maybe if I check her that day maybe I can save the twins? Maybe.

"jen, how can you do this to me?" I asked but she just cried harder

"I'm so sorry lis, I just can't take it, the memories you and Ella having a good time and I just ruined it because I was your mistress, so tell me how can I say to you that we have a son when it's all wrong?"

"I'm sorry Jennie for ruining your life I hope when time comes we will be okay,it's all in the past now" I smiled reassuring her "But I wanna see my son"

She nodded her head before she took a deep breath and started the car.

Jennie POV

I can't take all of this but for my son I will do everything.

I texted Jisoo to prepare Loco so I can pick him.

"Please don't get my son shock, let me talk to him first" I said before I open the door to pick loco up

"Our son" I heard Lisa said but I pretend that I didn't heard it because it will be awkward for sure.

"Mommy!"

"Oh my gosh! Jisoo! What did you do?! Why my son's hair blonde? O my God I'm gonna kill you! " I clearly said earlier that she need to take care of him! Why is my son looks like an idol? I'm gonna kill her I swear

"Sorry!" she laugh "It's good! Look he looks nice with it!  And you like it right? Buddy" I'm ready to pull her hair when my son nodded. Oh God!

"Who's with you?" before I say who is with me she open the door, oh no!

"Lisa?"

"Jisoo" Lisa laugh awkwardly before she hug her.

"Long time no see bud!" Jisoo hug her back that made Lisa surprise, of course who wouldn't be? After what Rosie did to her?

"Yeah... Long time no see" she awkwardly said

"Don't do the same mistake again aysh! Let's hangout next time Limario!" she said still jumping. But glaring at me.

"Of course! Unnie you're movies are so good! World class!" Lisa even praise her

Jisoo flips her hair before she turn to loco and kiss his cheeks and bid us goodbye

"Don't make another Loco!"

The atmosphere at my condo is very awkward. Lisa's sweat is so visible while my son innocently looking at me

"Did you find my daddy? Mommy" he ask
"Are you my mommy's friend? Do you know my daddy?" he innocently ask Lisa that made the latter cry "why are you crying? Are you sad? Mommy said everytime I kiss her she'll be happy, so I will kiss you so you will be happy" he kiss Lisa but immediately felt shy because of his bold move. Lisa laugh before messing his hair.

"Baby, I want to talk to you"

"Okay mommy!" he jump excitedly

"What do you think of Lisa?" I asked him. He put his hand over his chin.

"He looks like me mommy!" he even clap his hands.

"Baby, she's your dada" I said that made him shocked and run to Lisa

"You are my dada?" he ask biting his fingers preventing his self to cry.

Lisa nodded and ask for a hug which my son offered

"Why you are so late dada? Why only now? I'm always getting tease in school that I don't have a daddy!" loco punch her in the chest but Lisa still hugging him they are both crying that made loco cough.

"Loco that's enough" I said but he only wants his dada now

"Lis, you need to make him stop crying,his asthma will attack if he didn't stop" I said awkwardly pretending to look for something to cook

"Baby, if you didn't stop crying we won't play" Lisa said that made loco stop

"Are you gonna stay with me forever, dada?"

"Yes forever!" Lisa promise

Promises are made to be broken

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote a comment!