Chapter 15

Lisa POV

My wife really didn't listened to me she booked a flight and I'm here in the airport to pick them up.

I remember how I slapped Jennie, but she need to be awake for the truth that Rosie And Jisoo is not for each other. I know Rosie did a mistake and she regrets it. But Jennie already crossed the line.

I can't be so mad at her, we're doing a sin, she's my mistress and that's the only thing that making me happy, and I can't lose her just because I'm mad.

I saw Urassaya carrying all the their luggage so I come to help them "aish. I told you, stay in Australia for week, aish you really hard headed" I said and pinch her cheek, Mandu......  No ani! She's not Jennie, oh gosh....

"You know we can't be away from you she said and laugh

"Yeah... " I said and look at Ella "I'll drive you home but I'll go to the company after, I have so many pending works."

"Huh? It's Sunday today" she said confused

Yeah.. But I still have work" I said and shrugged my shoulders

Jennie POV

I talked to Nayeon all night about Lisa and she scolded me because she thinks that I already crossed the line.

So I came here at her company to say sorry. I asked the girl in the lobby, if Lisa is here "Hi, I have to talk to your CEO" I said politely

She raised a brow at me "You need to have an appointment" she said rolling her eyes.

Oh!

She don't know who's the real bitch here huh? "I don't need an appointment" I said with. My resting bitch face.

"Appointment." she said

"Okay, I slip the card in the tables lobby and her eyes grew wide after seeing my name

"Oh! I'm so sorry, I'm really sorry, I didn't know you're the Richest chaebol here" she said bowing her head

"Look miss, I didn't do this because I'm RICH,  but yeah I'm rich but you shouldn't be a bitch to anyone, I'll make sure to report you to your boss" I said as I look to her name tag "Gotta go, Na Eun" I said and smirk

The elevator is ready to close when someone shouted "Don't close!! " she said, and I immediately frowned but choose to still open the elevator.

Which is the worst thing I did in my life, it's Lisa's wife.

We're in the elevator and she smiles at me and stared at me, I'm getting awkward so I choose to  talk to her.

"Staring is awkward, miss" I said and bowed.

"I know, but may I remind you it's Mrs.Manoban, maybe you forgot" she said sarcastically. That made my blood boil oh come on. 

"I don't" I said and smiled at her.

"Oh you don't?  Why are you still being a mistress? " she said casually, I am shocked why is she reacting this way, "Hah! Of course you still have the nerve to look at me instead of kneeling down huh? Of course your mom is a mistress too, it runs in the blood huh?" she said and smiled.

I'm ready to pull her hair when the elevator opened. But I didn't waste a time to slap her cheek "Don't you ever insult my mom" i said shouting that made a commotion.

"Ah! You bitch!" she said and pulled my hair too. We are rolling and i don't know but I see stairs.

She scratched my arm that made a scream from me, because of the hurt I'm feeling I accidently push her that made her fell down at the stairs.

She rolled and rolled. But that's not I'm worried about there's a blood running down to her legs.
"O my gosh! There's the CEO" someone said.

I immediately look at Lisa in worry and she looks scary like she's ready to hurt someone. And that someone is me. I'm dead.

"Get out of my way! " she said that made all the employees back off. She carried her wife and look at me "L-lisa our baby" the woman said that made frown me frown "L-lisa she killed our baby" she said and cried

"N-no our baby is okay" Lisa ssshed her and look at me "Call an ambulance!"

"What did you Jennie?!" she asked me, and I don't know what to say, but I'm hurt too...

"I-i don't know! I-i don't know she's pregnant! " I said in defense, Lisa's now carrying her wife in bridal style and I'm following them still saying my sorry.

"You! Out of my life! I don't wanna see your face anymore! " she said that made my tummy hurts, I touch my tummy but it's already too late.

I'm just staring how Lisa maneuver her car.... It's the end for me! I'm gonna go to jail! I-i need to go!  I need to!

I'm booking a flight when my mom called "Jennie! What did you do this time?! You're such a pain the ass! Come here in New Zealand! We're gonna clean your mess! Mistress?! Jennie! You really are my bitch" she said and turned off the phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   
IM NOT CRYING! THIS IS NOT THE SCENE IN MY HEAD SOMEONE DELETED IT ALL THE REMAINING CHAPTERS! SOMEONE DELETED IT IM CRYING 😭😭😭😭

PLEASE TAKE THIS FOR THE MEANTIME IM LOOKING FOR THE COPIES OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS IM REALLY SORRY IF THIS IS LAME:((((((