Chapter 19

Urassaya POV

I'm fidgeting my fingers and walking back and forth in our room. He looked exactly as Lisa. This can't be! That bitch and Lisa has a son? No no!  I know I'm just over thinking. It's surely not Lisa's. I smiled and regain my posture. 

and contacted someone that can help me big time.

Jennie POV

"Loco! Stop running you might slip, love" I said here in the kitchen. I'm cooking for our dinner tonight and this kid is running and playing with his toys.

"I'm sorry mommy!" he said and giggled.

Earlier when that jerk's wife saw us. She looks like she saw a ghost.  Well I don't care about Lisa she can have her. That two face bitch look scared as a pussycat earlier. I laugh on my thoughts and prepare the dinner.

"Ma'am! I'm gonna do that!" said quickly by the maid which I quickly stop because I want to be a mom now. This is the long time I can bond with loco.

"This is so yummy! Mommy!" he said and munch his food "Really? You're Jaxon Hyung used to love my food also. Do you miss your Hyung now? "

"uhm! I kinda miss him but he's annoying also!" he stated and munch a spoon full of rice "Do daddy also love the food you make?" he said that make me cough

The maid quickly rushed to give me a water. I'm drinking my water while my young boy looking at me intently "Are you okay, mommy?"

"I am, let's eat loco! We still have a concert to attend tomorrow" I said to divert his attention

"Yay! It's Momo Noona concert's tomorrow! " he said excitedly.

The day ended here.

"Mommy! What time will we go to the concert?" Loco asked for nth time

"Baby, the concert will start on 7:30 in the evening and it's still 5 in the afternoon" I said so he'll shut up but I guess he will not?

"But mommy! It's your bestfriend's concert so we need to go now" he said jumping up and and down in my bed..

"Okay okay, let's text  auntie Jisoo first okay?" I said that made him nod his head.

Me

Hey chicken?  What time will you come here?

I waited for minutes and gladly she replied

Jisoo

We're on our way

What?! O my gosh?!

I immediately take a bath sin loco is nice and clean since earlier. I'm wearing a tight dress but it's comfortable so it's okay.

"You always look beautiful, Jennie! " Jinyoung said

"Aigoo! Stop fluttering me! I'm okay with your relationship with jisoo!" I said and winked at him "Don't make her cry!" and motioned my fist

"As if!" he said that made us all chuckled except for the lady who's blushing madly

We arrived and as expected they knew that will go to momo's concert so here are the shits in showbiz

"Ms. Jennie! You looking lovely tonight! Your son looks gorgeous too! " said by someone that made me smiled in my modeling career they knew that I have a son. I'm so happy that the people who loves me loves my son too.

"Thank you!" Loco said and flash his smile that made the cameras flash to take a photo the guards led us the way to the back stage

"Oh la-la! You look so good momo-ya!" I said as soon as i see her texting in her phone

"Aish!  I thought you'll steal all the attention tonight" she said jokingly. We hugged and she whispered " Your ex is here"

"What?!" I said confusely! It's not that I'm scared but my son is here! How dare momo!

" My manager and Lisa talked about this I'm out here. Don't be nervous you're at the vvip so its okay there's no chance she'll send you" she said  and look at me before she mouthed "sorry"

I nod at her to tell her it's okay. I look at my son. He looks like an angel. Is Lisa deserves to know him?

I sat so I can reach loco's level "Hi my love" I said that made him giggled, the staff said "ahhhh" as they find it sweet.

"Yes my mommy?" he asked. Do Lisa deserves this angel?

"What do you think of meeting your dada?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote a comment!