Chapter 5 continuation

"What do you need?" she said it like she doesn't care what will I say.

" a-ah You know yesterday, w-why did you left me?" I mentally slapped my self what the, Jennie get your shits together please!!

" I have a family jen! I HAVE A FUCKING FAMILY!   Even though I like you it doesn't mean that I can leave them for you,  you know what? What happened yesterday was nothing to me, you're my slut yesterday, So please fucking stay away,  I can't risk my family for you"

She likes me?? (Who wouldn't) she treats me like those girls on bars, I don't deserve this, no one deserve to be treat like this.

"You know what Lisa? I regret giving you a help in that family day,I regret meeting you, I regret driving Ella home that day" I saw how the fear in her eyes grow, plese Lisa don't give false hope now " Ella's not lucky after all, you being her daddy? Unlucky child"  I ran away after I said those words, now it's clear to me I'm just her slut.

Lisa POV

I guess I did the right thing, I have a family,she deserves better, I know I'm way too harsh but what can I do? I can't let this feelings grow more.

I drive Ella home, I still need to go to the company because of my pending works.

"Hi ceo" I smiled back at the employees who greeted me, they are all hardworking, I'm lucky to have them

Ella's not lucky after all you being her daddy? Unlucky child

Those words keep ringing on my mind,  I still remember how she bit her Mandu cheeks to
prevent her cries and --

"yow yow yow manobskie! " here we go again seulgi, I rolled my eyes at her and signalled her to go on

"Chaeng, wants you to fetch her in the airport tonight at 9 pm, she's coming back dude! " she said as she clapped her hands like a kid, she's not cute if Jennie will do that I'm sure it's gonna be cute- wait what?

"okay okay, I'll fetch her and hey Irene said she wants to have a date with you" luck seulgi "Ella's not lucky after all you being her daddy? Unlucky child" please stopppp!!

"really really?!  Omo what am I gonna do? " she said

"seulgs, I have a work please " me begging her to leave ,like how Jennie begged you just to talk to her"

"God please?! " seulgi is shock

"no no seulgs, I'm just thinking about someone" I said immediately, I don't want her to think that I'm mad at her. Jennie's mad at you though .

" O-okay? Gotta go" she said and close the door  fuck this life

Shit shit! Its already 8:30 i need to fetch chaeyoung now

Its 9:15 pm and im still stuck here, its traffic cause its friday night aigoooo

chae calling....

As soon as i answered it she starts yelling at me "Yah lalisa! Where are you huh?! I have a fucking jetlag and you're still not here! Make it fast!" and she hang up the call, aigoooo

After 30 minutes i arrive at the airport its 9:45 pm now, and i can see chaeyoung's nose spitting smoke now, god help me please

"Yah! Manoban!!!!!!!!!" oh god i'm a dead meat now, say goodbye to Lalisa Manoban..

"I'm not mad at you lis, thanks for this dinner, aigooo" yeah as soon as she saw me i explained a lot to her that i booked a restaurant so she can eat but thats a lie though.

"Yah! Lalisa! Your phone" hm? My phone?
Oh its ringing?

I answerd it because its Jennie's Number

"Are you Ms. Jennie's boyfriend? She here at hongdae bar and she's very drunk please fetch her" oh god what again nini

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuation only of chap 5 see you all tom love you guys a lot!! I have 60 reads naaaa!!!!

Walang lulubog haaaa!!!