Chapter 33

LISA POV

Jennie's been missing for  5 hours or more now. Loco is crying and keeps calling Jennie saying he's sorry.

"Mommy! I'm not gonna be j-jealous anymore" He shouted while having hiccups. Ella called Nayeon to send people to help us but unfortunately they can't send people when it's not been 24 hours since the person been missing.

I'm getting nervous and Loco is adding, he keep crying and I'm afraid he's asthma will attack. I contacted Rosie and she's knocked her way here.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and saw Rosie's caller ID.

"Is that mommy?" Loco asked. I shook my head and he continued to cry loudly.

"Where in this hell big amusement park you are?" Rosie asked.

"In the center where the trampoline is" I said while trying to make Loco stop on crying.

"Okay, be there in 5" She said and hang up the call.

"Ella baby, don't go too far!" I reminded Ella cause she keeps showing people the picture of Jennie If they saw her.

"Okay dada!" She said and continues to show people the picture. How the hell they got close in that matter of time while I was gone?

"Lisa!" Rosie called me so I waved my hand.

"My girlfriend!" Loco said and pointed his finger to Jiselle who's trying to hide to her mommy's back.

"H-hi" Jiselle waved her little hand and Loco did the same. Loco wants me to put him down so I did.

"I don't know where she is Rosie! She just said she wants to have a bathroom break! And now she's missing! The kids didn't even had dinner yet " I sigh because they must be hungry by now.

"Did you do something wrong? Lalisa?" She asked and giving me that sharp looked.

I shook my head I'm disbelief "Even when I did she won't leave the kids" I said.

"Yeah..... " Rosie agreed "Maybe we can report this to the police officers?" She suggested.

I sigh before shaking my head "I already did, but they said its must me 24 hours before they take action"

Rosie huffed in disbelief and just help me to find Jennie.

Jennie POV

it's dark really dark, the smell is not good. It's smell rust in here it smell dead fishes. I wanna cry but I can't I don't wanna make Urassaya feel she won in this. Lisa help me...

The door bang open, I tried to see then but all I see is black, a cold water splashed on me that made me really cold. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I said and someone remove the blindfold, that time I realized that I was tied in a chair.

A man is standing in front of me who's in completely mask on and sunglasses. "Who are you?!" I asked but he just slapped my face really hard. I can feel the numbness of it. I taste the blood that came out on my mouth.

"Who the fuck are you?! I didn't do anything wrong to you!" I tried to loosen the ropes that tied to me. There's no way I can make an escape.

"Kim, you need to stop shouting you make my ears hur-" he didn't complete his sentence when  Urassaya came. She made the man turn around and kiss him. She's a garbage, they are both pig!

I thought they will stop when Urassaya started to strip I can't see this, I tightly closed my eyes and I heard Urassaya laugh.

"Don't you like what you see Kim?! Lisa and I used to do this" She said "But Lisa's shaft is more better though" She mimicked in front of me how she eat a di** and laugh hard when my face turned sour.

"Okay Kim enough of this shit, I just want you to call Lisa and then tell her that you despise her and you want your stupid son-

"Bitch! You are the stupid here!" I shouted.  I tried to loosen again the tie but it only pains me.  Urassaya and laugh and grab my hair.

"What Kim?  Are you mad at me now? Bitch! This will not happen if you didn't gave attention to your itchiness!" She shouted and tears pooled in her eyes. "I'm outta here" The mysterious guy said before jogging his way off.

"I love her so much Jennie! And then you came?!  What did you do?! You ruined our family you stupid bitch!" She's crying. Her yes are so red that made me scared. Is she on drugs? She slapped me really hard that made my left cheek numb.

"What family are you talking about?! There's no family! Urassaya wake up! You and Lisa aren't married! You are only married by papers! And then what?! You and Lisa didn't do sex! How come you had a daughter?! Urassaya there's no family at all" I said smirking that made Urassaya more angry and pull out a gun.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before smiling "You can't kill" I said.

"Ugh!!!!" She shouted but before she pull the trigger cops came in.

"We are talking to you calmly Ms. Urassaya don't do a bad move or we'll shoot" The head of the police said Urassaya Laugh ridiculously.

"You bitch is really lucky huh?" She whispered and pointed the gun on my head.

"Mommy!" Loco shouted he's with Lisa who's crying too.

"Why did you brought him here?!" Lisa shook her head firmly and made Loco go back to the car.

"Don't move or this mistress head will explode" Urassaya said and carefully loosen the ropes but still pointing the gun on me.

When she loosened the tie I run fast and "Bang!" my body fell to the ground and the only thing I saw was Lisa running to me and crying.

A gun's sound was heard again and I'm sure it's for Urassaya. I bitterly smiled and cough a lot of blood finally this is over.

Lisa carried me bridal style and shoving everyone in the way "L-lisa If ever that I won't make it, I-i just" I coughed a lot of blood, Lisa panick and shouted on me "Can you hear me?! What are you saying?! You won't die baby!! Hang on I'll drive you to the hospital okay? Hang on for me and loco love" She's crying my vision is starting to get blurry.

"Jennie don't sleep! Jennie!" She's shaking me.

"L-lisa I wanna say I love you and i-love Loco too. 'cough' Take care of him for me Lis."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:(

Leave a comment and a vote
-moniethehoe-wattpad
-cheesebulgogi-twitter.

Let me hear your thoughts bye!!