Chapter 7

Lisa POV

I'm mentally slapping my self right now, and this brunette beside me can't stop laughing because of what happened earlier, she said the crew help her so they can get me off the ride, after that I just woke up here in a hospital, yeah she over acted, the doctor said why I passed out  because of too much nervousness,and this cat eyed woman beside me is laughing for 15 minutes now.

"Yah! Stop laughing now, you're making me more embarrassed!" I said and made a pout, and that pout more triggered her to laugh more.

"Yah!! Ruby Jane!!  Stop laughing I said!!" she stop laughing because she hated her name it's her turn now to shout

"Yah! Pranpriya! Stop calling me that name!! " I just stuck out my tongue, I warning Jennie cause chaeyoung is calling.

"Yah! Don't make noise okay? " the cat eyed woman cutely nod her hand, what a kind bottom.

"Yes baby chaeng?" i said and jennie yelled and i don't know why "Baby huh?!" jealous mandu

"Huh? Who's that lis?" I can't understand what Chaeyoung what  is saying, because this mandu is licking my earlobe. Shit! She need to stop, my erection is now  getting hard.

" What? Come again c-chaeng?" i said, this kitten ugh!

"I'll call you later, the signal here is kinda poor" she said "Loveyou!" she's not hanging up "Iloveyoutoo!" and i hang up and this kitten suddenly stop

"What are you doing? " I said madly, cause I'm faking my tone.

"I-i got j-jealous! You have so many women! " she said angrily, what a cute kitten.

"I have a wife" i said that made her more angry

"Yeah, i can be your mistress" she said like its so casual and its so fine to be a mistress

"You're unbelieveable! I have a family!" I think about Ella, her daddy having a mistress?

"I know.. But i really like you Lisayah... Call me if you wanna have fun" she grinned and showed me her phone before she left she gestured a flying kiss, naughty.

I want to be happy, I'll take the risk for this woman.

Jennie POV

If my friends knew about what i'm doing lately they will surely scold me...

Jisoo's Girlfriend arrived so she needs us to surprise her, she is in the mall with her best friend so we need to help Jisoo now

"Jen, you are good at making cakes, come here we need your help" aigoooo, by the way I'm wearing this off-shoulder floral dress, cause i want to look fresh lol

"Faster! Her friend said that they're on their way!!" Unnie yelled, meanwhile Momo is just flirting with Dahyun at the back cause she's done preparing for tables, aigoo this moguri.

I felt my phone vibrated and saw my mom's caller id

What now?

"Hello? Eomma?" she only calls me, when she needs me

"Yah! Jennie your brother is staying with you for months or a year maybe, he's with his baby sitter, but only Jax will stay at our condo, so you will be the one who will take care of your brother! Remember You are a Kim! So please act as a Kim! I saw your pictures online, gosh! What are you wearing!, i'll scold you next time we have a meeting bye!"
She said what now? Jax my baby brother is in my condo and he is a troublemaker!

"What's with the face, Jen?" Nayeon ask me, we're friends now

"My baby brother will stay with me, and he's such a trouble maker!" i said as i decorate the cake