Chapter 20

"What do you think of meeting your dada?" i ask him, he's looking at me intently maybe making sure if I'm true. I'm hurting for my son he don't deserve any of this shit.

"My dada?" I nod "I don't care about her" he smiled and hug me " You're my dada and mommy" I'm in tears he's hugging me. the concert is about to start. So this kid become excited again.

"let's go to the front, mommy!" I'm scared maybe Lisa will see my son but I can't say no to my son either. I sighed and carry him so he wouldn't crush his body with others later.

"What is up Korea!!!!" said by momo that made the crowd roar "Did you miss me?" she ask o my gosh I'm gonna kill her later, she's acting cute again.

"Of course momo!!!!!" the crowd roared again. This is her dream,  I smiled because she's good at this. Who will think the excellent law students will be a public figures huh?

We fan chant and few people recognize me so I take a few pictures. Unfortunately...  Jisoo's boyfriend is popular that made the fans excited. I'm worried for my son because we are being cornered here in the front. I can see momo gesturing the guards to make us safe.

The concert ended but we are still in the venue because a lot of people are going to the exit when someone shouted "Oh my gosh! The highest paid model and Hollywood actress is here!"

It made the crowd excited we are getting cornered again by a lot of fans my son started to cry. "shhh, it's okay baby" I shh him but the fans become aggressive. Guards are doing their job but they can't protect us because there's a lot of fans.

"Ruby Jane! Just one photo please!"

"Jisoo!"

"Omg! Jinyoung is here!!!"

I'm hugging my son to protect him to the commotion we are going to the backstage to avoid it

My son is crying terribly maybe because he's scared. "It's okay my love, you can stop now baby" I kiss his cheek but his still having hiccups 
"It's okay love"

"are they gone now, Mommy?" he's still having hiccups so I gestured one staff to get him water.

"Yes it's okay now" I stated and kiss his cheek

" I want to sleep now, mommy" I gave him his milk bottle so he'll go to sleep its past his bed time actually

I'm carrying my son still in the backstage because a lot of press are outside. Making me and Jisoo can't go out. My son is sleeping comfortably in my arms.

"When will the press give up?!" Jisoo sighed and look at me "Aish, this is so frustrating!" she said

"Lower down your voice, my son might wake up" I said glaring at her that made her hands up in the air. I chuckled because of her silliness that made her laugh too. I miss this.

"Someone's in love" I tease her that made her rolled her eyes "How's the life of being girlfriend and boyfriend? " I asked

She rolled her eyes and showed me her ring. My mouth turn in "O" "You are engaged?!" I said that made my son whimper. I tapped his leg so he'll go to sleep again.

"You really are busy?  You don't have time to visit my instagram account" I chuckled because I don't know any of it.

"When is the wedding?"

"Early next year" she said "I'm still problematic about the wedding because we'll  keep it as a secret his fans might attack us" she laugh

"Yeah.. Perks of being an idol here"

We laugh at our silliness until momo came "Let's go! The press our now gone! You really are popular bitches!"

We are walking in the parking lot when someone  called me "Jennie?" she said I'm about to turn my back when Jisoo block the way of that person

"What are you looking at Jennie?" they asked. They are so weird!

"Nothing" I said. I sigh and smiled

The voice is kinda familiar though.

Lisa?

Lisa POV

It's true? Their 'highest paid model' is here? She didn't even turned her back when I called her. I miss he-?!  Wait?  What?! Why did I even call her? Am i high?

"Come on honey" urassaya held my arms

"Did you enjoy the concert?, princess?" I asked Ella

"So much daddy! I didn't saw Jisoo and Jennie Unnie though" she said sadly. I'm shocked but I just smiled at her and shrugged the thought that I didn't saw them too.

Oh! I saw them with a child. Who's the child though? His pretty good looking. Is it Jennie's?

I shrugged again the thought of it makes my heart hurts.

Yes until now she's still the one I love.  Maybe If I didn't shooed her. Maybe If I'm not a coward. Maybe we are happy now?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

Make sure to leave a vote and a comment!