Chapter 25

❗there are some language that are not appropriate for kids❗

Lisa POV

Love huh? I'm humming at my car as I pulled it over. I'm sure Ella and my wife's are now asleep.   I wonder Jennie and Loco safely got home?

Jennie

"We are now home."

So cold, aigoo.

As soon as i unlocked the door Urasaya throw an envelope at me. "What the hell babe?!"

"Don't you ever shout at me you fucking shi-" she's cussing over me, and I'm here confused why?

"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked. She started to cry and pointed her finger to me.

"I gave you a fucking second chance you bullshit! Why did you? Lis?" she asked daring her finger at me.

"What? You're confusing me" I asked her. I know who is she talking to, but I want to clear it.

"Look at the fucking pictures!" she said and shove it to me once again. I look at it and saw me and Loco at the park

"You fucking cheater! You have a kid with that whore?! You have a bastard kid -

I cutted her off, I got enough of her, I got enough of lies "Loco is not a bastard!"

She huffed and laugh hysterically "He is! We are married Lisa that makes him a bastard!" she said pointing her finger on my torso. Making me believe that Loco's a bastard.

"Stop calling my child a bastard!" I said and slapped her. She got shock I am too. I hurted her physically but I don't feel guilty at all.

"You just hurted me? Look what you are doing after knowing that you have a bastard son! Look what are you doing after meeting that whore! Look-

"Loco is not a bastard! Ella is!" I stated shouting at her. The shock in her face is so evident

"wh-what the f-fuck are you saying babe?" she said and I can see her shaking "Ella is your daughter lis, what the fuck are you saying?!" she shouted and slapped me "Ella is your child!!"

"Tell that to my brother! I am not Ella's father!" I cried and she look at me " Ella knows that I'm not her father she said the truth to me! We fucking perform a DNA test! And we didn't fucking match! So tell me who is the whore now?!"

"What? You're lying! She is your child! Lisa she is your child! Believe me?!" she said begging me to forgive her if Jennie and mines relationship this is more toxic I can't stand with the lies anymore. I'm at fault yes, but I'm getting tired with shits.

"You know what? I'm gonna ask you to leave but since I have a conscience I'm the one who's leaving" I said before I slam the door.

I called Chaeyoung to ask if I can stay luckily she agreed.

"I can't judge people now lis" Rosie laugh and wipe the tears on the side of her eye. This bitch has the audacity to cry when I came here to Open up but it looks like she's the one who's problematic

"My baby brother got mad at me when he knew that I was impregnated by an ex convict, I miss Jisoo, I'm so proud at her." she said and smiled at me with tears rolling down in her cheeks.

"Jisoo is here though but I don't know for how long" I said and lay down in the bed. "She is so okay now Rosie, don't mess with her life again chong-ah".

She laugh and threw her hands on me "I know you dumb bitch!"

"Why are you here though?" finally she asked! I sit again and open the beer. I'm about to open my cigarette when she slapped my hand "Jiselle  's asthma might attack dumb!"

"Aigooo, Me and my wife fought" I said and throw the cigarettes away at the little dust bin at my side.

"Okay? What's new?"

"Ella confess to me" I can feel the lump in my throat I still don't get it, why they did this to me.

"What?"

"That she is not my child. My brother impregnated Urassaya not me" I said and cried, after all I love Ella. She's my princess, she's my baby. But why? I don't deserve any of this!

"That asshole is making his name, while all of us are suffering here. " she said with gritted teeth

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me in twitter-cheesebulgogi
Wattpad-moniethehoe

This is the part 2 of  chapter 24!!
Make sure to leave a vote a comment!