"No am not."

"I told you that you are short tempered."

"Yaya please!" I breath in and out before looking at him "Share your pain with me,stop letting it all in and moreover stop acting like you are fine when you are not." I let out another sharp breath after seeing the way his face stiffened "I know you are not."

He was quite and I pushed the plate for him with a serious look,he didn't argue and start eating after he was done I gave him the cup of water and he drank it all "I loved her so much,I gave everything I could ever afford to her but she still didn't love me, I thought only my love would suffice but it didn't,she was still ungrateful,she looks for my tiniest mistake to complain,I was still holding on even thought I had many reasons to give up,I still held onto my love for her but then she just decided to break up,just out of the blue moon without any serious reason." He breath shaking his head "She really broke me Hudaya! To an extent that I feel like am not in a position to be loved,she have made me downgrade myself Hudaya, I thought loving her was enough but then she didn't think that breaking me was enough,I have been broken since from the day I met her."

"One sided love really does ruin people,it ruined me." Tears slipped out of my eyes as his body shook,my brother has been going through alot and I didn't even know,I taught he was happy,a young man with a good paying job,building his own house and also owns two cars of his own but he was ruined,tattered and broken beyond repair!

"Yaya,it is all going to be fine." I said as I held his hand which was the first time I did that in a while "Don't tell me that Hudaya!" I shook my head as let another set of fresh tears slip "Time will heal you." He shook his head again "You are strong yaya! And am proud of that about you,you were capable of loving so much towards the person who has never been gentle with you,imagine how beautiful it would be if it is reciprocated." He smiled a little probably thinking "Amazing." He whispered and I nod my head "You deserve to be loved,never underestimate yourself,someone will love you,the whole of you,your flaws and everything." I smiled because he was calming down "She didn't deserve you and someone like her would never deserve you,so be happy and let true love find you,your heart will mend Yaya and you won't even realize it,you will forget ever been broken and unloved because you will be given so much love that would fill all the void you have ever felt." I didn't even realize when he hugged me and I hugged him back "So this is how it is to be hugged by your brother,I read many novels that say how warm it is." I laughed at my words but seriously it felt so great,a calm and feeling of immense protection washed over me "This is like...our first hug since we became adults." He said laughing "All we did was fight and play prank." I laughed and nod my head "But you cannot hide the fact that it was fun." I said laughing,oh you cannot forget that am crazy guys "But this,"He said tightening his hug "Is more fun." I nod my head and he let me go smiling.

"Thank you Daya."

"A nickname for me?" I said wiggling my eyebrow but I really love the nickname.

"Yeah Daya." I laughed at him and carried the plate "So buckle up and have fun my dear chuchu." He scrunched up his face in annoyance "I thought you have forgotten that name." He said thinking,well this was the name I call him when we were young and as we grew up he hated the name "I have a good memory." I reminded him "I thought we are not going to keep fighting anyhow Daya!" He warned and I smile at him "Old habits die hard Chuchu." I closed the door shut before we started bickering again,letting out a heavy sigh because I resolved a little out of the problem, I walked to the kitchen and kept the plate.

I went back to my room and prayed zuhr when I started hearing Du'as voice,so she is already here.Lol trust my best friend when it comes to gossiping,she barged in and jumped on the bed as she smacked my shoulder "You don't know how to greet." I eyed her and smacked back "You don't know how to salam." I raised an eyebrow "Stand up and gist me." She said eagerly and I stood up then wrap the prayer mat and kept it on my couch at the other side "Atleast let's do it like normal best friends do,hug each other happily because it has been a long time." Sarcasm was dripping in my tone guys,beware! "We both know that we are not normal." Yes,she was right! We are not normal but duh who cares?