-105-

Y/N stood there blushing and left dumbfounded by Yuxin's statement as the older girl on smirked and walked passed her to sit down. She looked back at Y/N was still standing there, red as a tomato. 'Y/N?' Keran snapped her fingers in front of Y/N's face making her return to reality. 'Come sit down.' She laughed. Y/N quietly came and sat down next to Yuxin who's hand rested on her bare thigh. 

Xiaotang had finished pouring drinks for everyone and handed them out to everyone. 'Yuxin you drinking today?' She asked. 'Might as well. I accidentally had some a few minutes ago so.' They all raised their glasses and clinked them against each others. Y/N downed all of her glass in one go and shook her head when her head took an immediate hit from the alcohol. She turned to see Yuxin's glass almost empty and laughed as she saw Yuxin make a soured face.

'Y/N! You're make up is ruined!!' Xue'er groaned pulling her away from Yuxin who was still recovering from the alcohol. They entered the toilets and Xue'er rummaged through her bag to find the lip gloss and then to find concealer after she saw the multiple hic eys on Y/N's neck and upper chest. 'In all my years of knowing Yuxin, never did I ever think that she would do that.' Xue'er laughed as she started covering up the marks. 

'It isn't the first time.' Y/N laughed back. 'I'm so happy for you two. You both suit each other so well and I can tell she enjoys every second with you.' Y/N smiled and sighed. 'I don't know what I'd do without her to be perfectly honest. Without her I'd be so lost.' Y/N said quietly. 'You mean a lot to her you know.' Y/N nodded and the older girls words. She got to work fixing Y/N's smudged lipstick while she told her stories of when Yuxin was in Uni and when they were in Ladybees together. 

'There was this one particular hoodie that she used to take everywhere with her. Once she had lost it and didn't sleep until she found it. Turns out it was in the washing machine. She spent a whole night worrying but was so glad when she found it. Our other members were genuinely concerned for her but then she explained that it was a gift from someone.' Y/N's face lit up. 'The Calvin Klein one?' Xue'er nodded making Y/N gasp and giggle.

'She kept it.' Xue'er smiled and asked if she had given it to her. 'Yeah, I bought it for her.' The two talked while Xue'er finished fixing Y/N's make up. They were soon finished and made their way back to the table to see Yuxin head down on the table. 'Hey, what happened?' Y/N asked lifting her head so she could see her face. 'Oh, hi baby.' She said as she fell on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N laughed slightly and lightly slapped Yuxin's head when she noticed the empty bottle of vodka in her hand. 'Okay who gave her the alcohol?'

_____________

Helloooooo

I didn't get my braces off 

:(((

I'm losing weight

:((((

And the cute boy I saw today didn't wife me

:(((((

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))))

:(