-60-

The girls packed away the karaoke after a fun few hours and many girls left. 'Let's play a gameee.' Fan gathered everyone in the middle of the room and explained the rules. The girls started by playing rock paper, scissors to decide who was going to do Fan's dare. Keran, Yuxin, An Qi, Gia and Y/N were left. 'Rock... paper... scissors..... SHOOT.' Y/N's eyes widened when she realised she was the only rock. She felt An Qi's tiny hand cover hers. 

'You lost child.' Y/N pouted and huffed. Fan laughed behind her making her turn around and glare at her. 'Okay everyone sit in a circle facing outwards with their eyes closed and Y/N has to kiss someone of her choice. I'm not saying where but the person needs to know they're being kissed. There's no cameras here so there's no excuses. Go.' 

Y/N stood there in shock while everyone sat around her facing away. She looked around at Yuxin who was facing her with her arms open and eyes closed. Y/N smiled and walked over to her quietly. 'What if I don't wanna kiss you?' Y/N whispered into Yuxin's ear. 'I'm not letting you near anyone else.' She kept her eyes closed but pulled Y/N into her arms and leaned in, placing her lips on hers. 

Y/N cupped Yuxin's face while the older held the youngers neck and waist. Y/N wrapped her legs around Yuxin, pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. Their lips were moving in sync and they both showed no signs of stopping. By this time the remaining girls that were left had gathered around them and didn't know if they should interrupt. 

Keran cleared her throat to catch their attention making the two break away and turn to see Anqi, Xueer, Yan, Gia, Xi ai, Shuxin, Xiaotang, and Jiaqi look at them in shock. Fan and Keran seemed unbothered as they pretty much already knew. Y/N hid her face deep into Yuxin's neck while the older girl laughed.

'How long have they been there for?' Y/N's words came out muffled but Keran understood and replied with 'Long enough to know that you two are or should be dating.' Just as Y/N thought her face couldn't get hotter, she started burning up even more making Yuxin rub her back and fan her face. 'Don't worry child, we can keep a secret.' An qi winked at Y/N once she recovered and the girls made their way up to their dorms where they would get a good nights sleep. 

Y/N and Yuxin's linked pinkies swung by their sides. They had never thought about confessing to each other let alone ask each other out. The two were stuck on what to do. They knew where they stood in terms or feelings but in words nothing had been cleared. As far as they were concerned they were still best friends. 

Yuxin wanted Y/N to be hers more than anything in the world but she was hesitant. She didn't want to rush things or scare the younger girl off so she didn't ever say anything. But now, Keran had given her a chance. Yuxin kept her thoughts to herself but by the time they had reached their dorms, Y/N could tell there was something on her mind. 

'Hey,' Y/N pulled on Yuxin's arm slightly to make her look at her. Yuxin looked into her eyes. She remembered all her memories with Y/N, good and bad, long and short, happy or sad. She knew that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this girl and couldn't wait any longer than she already had to. 'Be mine...' Yuxin breathed out.

'I already am.'

____________

Helloooooooooo

I'm already at 2.5k.....

hOw?

Hoping everyone's wellllll.

Thanks for readinggggg :)))))

(Edit: THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 300 VOTESSSSSS I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHHHH)