-78-

Y/N had waken up bright and early the next morning. She tried to wriggle out of Yuxin's embrace but was only held tighter by the sleeping girl. 'And she says I'm clingy.' Y/N laughed while trying again. 'Mmm, stay hereee.' Yuxin whined quietly. 'Yuxin let me get up.' She asked quietly. Yuxin moved her head so it was in Y/N's lap. 'Nope.' She said stubbornly. 'Please?' Y/N asked quietly but Yuxin had fallen back asleep. She huffed in defeat and played around with Yuxin's hair for a while. She heard one of the younger girls shuffle around and sit up. 

'Morning Xuan, you feeling better?' She yawned while rubbing her eyes and nodded. 'A bit.' She smiled and told her that there were a few spare toothbrushes and towels in the bathroom cupboard. Xuan stood up and stretched for a bit before heading in to get ready for the day. After a while Pinxuan got up in a bit of a panic but Y/N told her that she was in the bathroom which made her calm down. 

Keran soon woke up and was confused. 'They stayed the night here because Xuan was crying. We don't know what happened but we'll talk about it when everyone's up.' Keran nodded and came and sat down next to Y/N. She rested her head on the smaller girls shoulder and closed her eyes, falling asleep again. She covered her with a blanket and noticed Pinxuan looking at her. 'Come sit over here.' She sat at the bottom of the bed and the two spoke amongst themselves, slowly getting to know each other. 

Fan came down from her bunk and Xuan came out of the bathroom. 'Morning.' Fan slurred as she dragged herself to the bathroom half asleep. Xuan and Pinxuan headed back their dorm to finish getting ready and they planned to meet up at breakfast. Yuxin started to turn in Y/N's lap. 'Morning babe.' Yuxin smiled. 'I would've thrown you off ages ago had Keran not come here you know.' Y/N made an an annoyed expression at Yuxin which made her laugh. 

'Sorry, you're just to warm.' She sat up and leaned her head against Y/N's shoulder and hugged her from the side. They sat in silence until Keran woke up. 'Morning again.' Y/N giggled making Keran chuckle and yawn into her hands. 'Now I can have you to myself.' Yuxin pulled Y/N towards her and trapped her in her arms. 'Yuxin, let me gooo.' Yuxin tilted her head to the side slightly. 'We both know you can't stay mad at me for long.' Y/N tried to avoid her eyes and hid her face in the crook of Yuxin's neck. 

'You're too mean to Y/N.' Keran lightly slapped Yuxin's head before standing up and gathering her things. 'Tell me about it.' Y/N lifted her head and looked at Keran with a pout. 'I'll be nice then.' Yuxin started placing light kisses on her face and the exposed parts of her neck. 'A-aah it t-ticklesss. S-stopp.' Keran shook her head and let out a sigh. Fan came out of the bathroom and came over before falling on Keran. 'Hm?' 

'I think I've pulled a muscle in my leg from all the jumping.' Y/N finally managed to set herself free from Yuxin and offered to massage Fan's leg. Keran went to get ready while Y/N massaged Fan's leg. She softened the stiff muscles and used almond oil to help with any inflammation. 'My leg doesn't hurt anymoreeee. You're amazing Y/N.' Fan jumped up and stretched her leg after giving Y/N a big hug. 'And by the way I think Yuxin is feeling left out.' She whispered in her ear making her turn to see Yuxin pouting and staring the ceiling hanging off the bed. 

'You'll hurt your back like that sit up.' She went over and sat Yuxin upright. She held her arms out for a hug to which Y/N crawled over and accepted. 'You're extra clingy today.' She laughed as she looked up. The older girl shrugged, 'You're extra small today.' Y/N pretended to cry, 'Why does everyone bully me about my heighttt.' She pouted making Yuxin laugh. 'KERAN HURRY UP I'M HUNGRY AND I'M SCARED. YUXIN'S ACTING WEIRDDD.'

__________

Helloooooooooooooo

Second update for today and I had another idea for another story last night. When this one finishes (if it ever does) then hopefully that one will be the next to come out. It's really different to this one and I'm excited to see where I can get to with it.

Hope everyone's well.

Thanks for readingggggggg :)))))))))

Just realised how polite I sound when writing these. I'm not like this in real life. 😆😆