-58-

Y/N walked back into the practice room to see Gia slowly waking up. 'Morning.' Y/N smiled at Gia who returned a sleepy one. She got ready and ate her breakfast while Y/N ran through her dance a few times. When she was satisfied she stopped for a quick water break and headed over to the stage after saying bye to Gia. She looked around before heading backstage to get ready. She saw some of her group members getting their hair and makeup done while picking their outfits. She picked the harness that made an X over the front of her torso and some comfortable ankle boots. 

Jiaqi headed over to Yuxin, Keran and Fan's dorm to see if they were okay and help them get their things together before the quartet slowly walked over to start their day. As they walked in they tried to maintain a smile so nobody asked them any questions but as their eyes fell on Y/N looking through the outfit rack, Keran couldn't keep her tears in. Jiaqi stood there in shock. 'I told you she wasn't gone.' Yuxin breathed out before walking over to her and pulling her towards a close by storage room. 

Y/N tensed up but softened when Yuxin rested her head on the smaller girl's shoulder. 'Hey, what happened?' Y/N couldn't keep a cold front when she saw Yuxin like this and embraced her tightly. 'I'm just glad I didn't lose you.' Yuxin kept her face hidden in Y/N's neck. 'Lose me? What do you mea-' Realisation hit Y/N. 'It wasn't a dream...' Y/N pulled herself away from Yuxin slightly but kept her in her arms. 'Who saved me?' 

Yuxin shook her head, 'I don't know.' Y/N looked down avoiding Yuxin watery eyes. 'From now on I'm not letting you out of my sight and If I'm not there then Keran or Fan will be.' Y/N shook her head and moved away from Yuxin. She reached for the door handle but Yuxin grabbed her from behind and pulled her close again. 'Yuxin let me go. She'll hurt you.' Y/N struggled to get free but was only tiring herself. Keran opened the door slightly and saw Yuxin holding onto Y/N who's head and arms were hanging limp. 

Yuxin turned her around and lifted her head up to see Y/N sniffle slightly. 'Don't cry Boo.' Yuxin pulled her closer and let her cry into her chest. Keran came from behind and wrapped her arms around the younger girls. She placed her head on Y/N's and they stayed like that until Y/N calmed down. She pulled away slightly and wiped her eyes. 'Come on they're probably waiting for us.' Yuxin intertwined her fingers with Y/N's and Keran wrapped her arm around the youngers shoulder. 

They walked out and Jiaqi came over and hugged Y/N. 'She knew.' Keran whispered to which Y/N nodded. Keran walked over to get her hair and makeup done while the rest sat down and waited. Yuxin held her hand out at Y/N making her smile slightly. She took it and started playing around with it making Jiaqi look at them confused. 'Old habit.' Y/N smiled and blushed slightly. Soon it was Jiaqi's turn leaving Y/N and Yuxin. 'So who's she?'

___________

Helloooooooooo

LAST DAY OF EXAMS OMG YAYYYYYY

Thanks for readingggg :)))))