-96-

'COMING COMING WAIT!' Fan opened the door half asleep with bed hair and purple marks trailing down her neck and behind her loose white shirt. 'I guess we were right.' Y/N and Yuxin looked at each other and laughed as they walked into their dorm. They looked over to see Keran who was still asleep on the spare bed who's neck had small bites scattered over her skin as well. 

Y/N looked over to Fan who had wandered back over to Keran and fallen asleep in her embrace. 'They're so cute together.' Y/N smiled as she prepared her things for the day. Yuxin went in to get ready and the younger got out some clothes for her slumbering dorm mates. Keran slowly woke up and looked up to see Y/N reading her book. She quickly noticed Fan in her arms and pulled her towards her.

Y/N glanced up to see where the shuffling was coming from and saw Keran covering Fan with a blanket. She smiled at the sight and wished Keran a good morning. 'Morning.' She yawned back. 'So, spill.' Y/N had put her book down and was waiting patiently for Keran to tell her everything that happened the night before. Keran looked down at Fan and rested her palm on the youngers head. 'I finally got to tell her and apparently she got to finally tell me as well.' Keran laughed. 

'How you didn't know is a bit hard to believe. Have you seen the way she looks at you?' Y/N smiled at the older girl who was grinning to herself. Yuxin came out with a towel around her neck and her wet hair racked back. Y/N jumped up, 'Hello, hottie.' She said as she walked passed her into the bathroom after giving her girlfriend a quick peck. Yuxin laughed at Y/N's sudden boldness and sat down to dry her hair. 

'Tell meeeee.' Yuxin sang over the hairdryer. Keran spoke with Yuxin until Y/N came out from her shower and Fan woke up shortly after. Y/N sat down while Yuxin dried her hair. The quartet headed down for breakfast after everyone was ready. Y/N and Yuxin helped the other cover up any marks that would get them questioned. 

'So babies, why did you two sleep in their dorm last night.' Anqi gestured towards the girls who were pouring their food. 'Fan and Keran were already asleep and we didn't want to wake them up. You guys were loud so we figured you'd be up.' Yuxin said calmly. Fan and Keran took a quiet sigh of relief before looking over to their room mates who were trying their hardest not to laugh.

Luckily everyone bought their lies and the topic quickly changed to how they were going to spend their day before the eliminations took place later that day. 'Y/N and I are going to see Joon and her Dad for lunch but we'll be back in time to get ready.' Everyone made their plans for the day to try and ignore the elephant in the room. Eliminations were close and they didn't want to have to bye. No one did.

_____________

Helloooo

Question do you guys want some KeFan moments later on??

Thanks for readingggggggggg :)))))))))))))