-89-

'Yuxin! All done?' Y/N turned around and smiled up at the older girl. She nodded and looked over to Fan and Keran trying to push each other over using their hands. 'And they say we're obvious.' Yuxin said making Y/N laugh and agree. They went back to their seats and watched the other dorms hit the runway. The last group finished and the director called it a day. 'We have the rest of the day off. Me and Xiaotang will treat you guys. Let's go out for dinner after a film.' Xiaotang stood up and looked at Shuxin. 'I am?' Shuxin smiled cheekily and looked up at her cutely. 

'Pweaseeeee.' Xiaotang rolled her eyes and nodded making the older girl cheer and rush everyone inside to get ready for their outing. Y/N and Yuxin linked their arms and made their way back to their dorm. Y/N picked out her denim shorts dungarees and cropped white tee. She grabbed a black cardigan and pulled out her classic timberlands. She left her hair in the braids and grabbed her glasses instead of shades.

Yuxin had changed into a plain white tee with ripped denim jeans and a black leather jacket. She coincidently pulled her pair of classic timberlands as well to go with her clothes. They gathered with the other girls in the lobby and Shuxin started squealing when she saw Y/N and Yuxin together. 'You both look so cute.' She said flapping her hands out of excitement. The couple turned to each other confused before looking each other up and down and smiling when they realised they were somewhat matching.

The older girls bullied a blushing Y/N for a bit while they waited for the minivan to take the lot of them to a private cinema that Shuxin had found. They climbed in when it arrived and Y/N took a window seat with Yuxin next to her. She started to get a bad feeling deep in her stomach but paid no attention to it. She leaned her head on Yuxin's shoulder and closed her eyes. She felt Yuxin place her hand on her bare thigh and smiled slightly.

The group arrived quickly and they all rushed in to avoid passers by to recognise them. Once they were in Shuxin headed to the receptionist to get the keys to the private booth she had booked. Once they were all inside, they raided the bar and helped themselves to any snacks. 'Y/N want a drink?' Xiaotang offered. 'I'll stick to cola for now.' Xiaotang asked Yuxin who refused straight away. 'That was quick.' Y/N smiled. 'Haven't touched alcohol since I was 18. After that one time...' Yuxin trailed off making Y/N laugh.

They all ignored the seats that were arranged for them and made themselves comfortable on the floor in front of them. Y/N sat on the end next to Yuxin but was quickly pulled into her lap. She grabbed a pack of salted peanuts and looked up to Yuxin who had her mouth open. She tipped the packet in her mouth making her shake her head. 'To....much.' She managed to say while groaning at the younger girl who just laughed and ate her peanuts happily one by one.

___________________

Hellooooooooo

This chapter was supposed to have an outfit but I tried something and ruined it.... sawry.

I'll put it on the top of the next chapter for you peoplessss.

Stay safe, stay warm, stay hydrated and stay healthy.

Thanks for readinggg :))))