-17-

Yuxin's face was inches away from Y/N's and she could feel tears brimming in her eyes. She blinked them away before looking up at Yuxin who was waiting for her to say something. She could see that Yuxin was mad and didn't want to make her more angry. She bit her lip thinking of what to say. She looked up slowly and saw that the anger in Yuxin's eyes hadn't lessened. 'I'm sorry for making you angry.' She whispered. 'Angry doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now.' Y/N closed her eyes, she couldn't keep her tears in for long. 'But I'm not angry at you.' Y/N looked up at her. 'Then who?' Y/N thought about who it could be but no one crossed her mind. 'The person who put lies in your head.' Y/N hung her head. 'I'm sorry.' She couldn't help but apologise. 'You wouldn't feel like this had I just kept my head down that day when you guys were performing in the street. I got too ahead of myself and I messed it up.' 

'I swear to god if you carry on.' Y/N looked up and sniffled slightly. 'This isn't your fault. It never was and it never will be. You had someone fill your head with bullshit since you were young. Your body is perfect just the way it is. Stop finding impossible ways to blame yourself. And promise me that you'll try your best to stop me from beating the crap out of that cow if I ever see her.' Y/N hugged Yuxin who hugged her back. 'I feel bad for making you mad though.' Yuxin pulled away, 'I already told you. You didn't make me mad.' She wiped her tears away with her thumb and held her face in her hands. 'Kiss her.'  Yuxin started leaning in slowly. She closed her eyes and pulled Y/N head towards her shoulder. 'She's not ready for that right now.'  

Yuxin picked Y/N up and span around so she could sit on the windowsill. Y/N pulled Yuxin closer and played with her hair. When Yuxin pulled away her lips accidentally brushed past Y/N's neck making her shiver slightly. 'SHIT WHAT HAVE I DONE?!'  Yuxin tried to keep a straight face but gulped. 'That tickled.' Y/N giggled slightly. 'I-I'm so s-sorry.' Y/N saw Yuxin's ears turn bright pink and fanned them slightly making her cheeks become slightly rosy to. Y/N sniffled and laughed as she hopped off the windowsill and brought Yuxin back to eat her food by her hand. After everyone had finished, the group of girls ended up playing on the Wii for the rest of the afternoon and late into the evening. 

They all made burgers with fries and shared a few tubs of ice-cream. It was late at night again and Y/N's Dad rang earlier to tell her that she would have to spend then next few nights with Yuxin because some areas near his hotel were flooded again. Yuxin gave Y/N some more clothes and soon Y/N was snuggled up in bed next to Yuxin. Y/N took out her glasses from her bag and put them on as her head started to hurt and Yuxin took this opportunity to take a bunch of pictures of her. Y/N took out the pins and hairbands from her hair and let it fall past her shoulders and onto her back. Her normally straight her had loose waves from the braids and Yuxin's discreet occasional pictures turned into a full blown photo shoot with hairdryers and make up. 

The two messed about for a bit and posted the pictures on their Instagram accounts before Yuxin decided to go live for a bit. Yuxin's friends from Guizhou joined and they had a little catch up session while Y/N was washing up. Y/N walked back into the room and huddled up next to Yuxin. 'It's cold.' She shivered. Yuxin took off her hoodie and gave it to Y/N who refused and told her to keep it. 'I'll stay under the blanket don't worry.' Yuxin pulled the hoodie over Y/N's head and over her arms. 'I was starting to get hot anyway.' Yuxin picked up her phone to see the comments flooded with questions about who was in the pictures and who she was with. She showed them Y/N but she hid behind Yuxin and pulled the hoodie up over her nose so only her eyes were showing. Yuxin laughed slightly and ended the live when she saw Y/N yawn and said, 'Let's sleep now. You're tired and I'm getting tired too.' Y/N cuddled up close to Yuxin and whispered, 'Night Xinba.' 

'Night Boo.'

_________________

Hellooooo

School starts tomorrow and I'm not readyyyyyy. Updates are gonna be slower now but I will try my best to keep it more than once a week. Thank you so much for 200 reads it's literally only been like a week and a half. I'll keep trying my best to make this story better. And thank you to everyone who voted. I'll try and find a way to pay you guys back. Love you guysss. ❤

Thank you for readingggg :)))