-59-

Y/N's eyes widened. 'No one. Don't worry about it.' Y/N got up and walked over to the free stylist before Yuxin could do anything about it. Yuxin sighed and slumped on her chair and stared up at the ceiling. 'What happened with Keran this morning?' She looked up to see Sun Rui and Zeng Keni looking at Yuxin. 

'Nothing don't worry about it. It wasn't anything bad and she's okay now.' Yuxin got up and made herself busy away from everyone but so that Y/N was still in eye and earshot. She picked out her harness and was soon joined by Keran. 'The stylist next to Y/N is free.' Yuxin nodded and walked over to get ready. 

The stage rehearsals with Kun went well overall. The group were told to make some moves stronger and the stylist had to redesign the blazers so that the wave moves were seen. Y/N stayed behind to give the stylists a hand and Yuxin decided to help and keep an eye on her. After a few hours and a few pricks from the needles, the group of girls were done cutting, stitching and readying the blazers for their performance.

The stylists thanked the two girls and offered to treat them but they both refused their offer. They both bowed to the older girls and left. The pair started walking through the empty corridors of the building and Yuxin laced her fingers through Y/N's. 'So, we've got the rest of the day off... what do you wanna do?' Y/N looked up at the ceiling, 'Should we see what the others wanna do?' 

Y/N looked at Yuxin who nodded and smiled at the younger girl. They started to make their way to their practice room and found trainees from 'Play', 'Flammable and explosive', 'Oh Boy', 'Minds of Billy Milligan', 'Kissing the Future of love' and a few other trainees hanging around outside and inside the practice room. 'What are you guys doing here?' Yuxin looked around and saw Anqi, Kong Xueer, Wei Chen, Ge Xinyi, Yu Yan, Daimeng, Chengxuan, Shen Bing, Fan, Jin Gia, Xi ai, Zhang Yu, Nai Wan, Yu Shuxin, Zhao Xiaotang, Xie Keyin, Handong, Jiaqi, Keran, Keni and Aurora. 

'About to do a random dance and maybe karaoke after. Wanna join?' Fan answered. The two girls nodded and went inside. The 23 girls gathered in the room and split into 2 teams of 10 leaving 3 girls to judge and control the music. Nai Wan, Zhang Yu and Xie Keyin became the judges and team A and B were formed. 

Team A

Y/N, Yuxin, Keran, Fan, Mengyu, Gia, Chengxuan, Yan, Anqi, Xueer

Team B

Chen, Xinyi, Daimeng, Bing, Jiaqi, Xi ai, Shuxin, Xiaotang, Handong, Kenni

The rules were that when the song was played the teams would run to the centre and dance to the song. The team with the most people dancing correctly to the song gets a point. If there is a draw a point is awarded to both teams. The team with the most points after 15 songs wins. 

The teams started playing and Y/N new a lot of the dances as she had been listening to kpop and cpop for a very long time. Y/N and Shuxin ended with a dance battle with Blackpink songs and they both dropped to the floor after they had finished their 5th consecutive dance. 'She's good.... I give up.' Shuxin lay on the floor breathing heavily while everyone laughed around her. Yuxin chuckled and went to help Y/N to her feet. 

'Okay kids, let's eat now, everyone needs food.' Daimeng spoke up leading everyone to 

the lunch hall. Y/N and Yuxin stayed towards the end of the group but many girls came up to them to praise them for their dancing ability. Wei Chen, Chengxuan, Handong and Xinyi heavily applauded Y/N for lasting that long in the intense battle with Shuxin to which she humbly thanked them and bowed. They soon reached the hall and everyone sat at a large table to eat. Everyone apart from Y/N and Yuxin who stayed in their quiet corner where the pair talked about anything and everything.

________________

Hellooooooooooo

Sooooo I've been thinking and I was wondering if you guys had any questions for the characters in this story or me as the author. Imma write some characters down and you can comment on their name your questions and I'll try my best to answer them for you.

Y/N

Yuxin

Keran

Fan

Jade

Chengxuan

Kun

Lisa

Y/N's Dad

Y/N's Mum

Other:

(Name the person you want to ask the question then your question)

Hope everyone's wellll

Thanks for readingggg :)))))