A hug

DPOV

It has been a week. A week since I saw her. No,not just me everyone. That day after she passed out I brought her back.

Flashback

She started punching useless punches to me. She was week still she punched me. They were careless but she didn't stop. I wrapped my arms around her.

"why did you do that?" she asked me. She tried to wriggle and get off me. But I hold her and brought her head to my chest. I started to sweet nothings to her in my native tongue. Slowly she started to drift off.

"I want her Dimitri. I miss her so much." oh Roza! When she completely drifted off I brought her back. Everybody was worried about her. My sister tried to take the box off from her but my mother and I insisted. later that day she woke up but she refused to talk to anyone.

I explained to everyone what happened.

"Her mother?" Lissa asked.

"Yes, that's what she told." I told her.

"But my parents tried to search something about her for weeks!" she told.

"How did anyone never found that place?" Ivan asked.

"It was hidden by chaos" Babushka suddenly told.

"WHAT?" We all asked.

"It was hidden by chaos. Rose is a chaos user. She might have been small but still she is a chaos user." She told.

"But her powers appeared when she was eleven. There is something more than that." Lissa told and we nodded.

"There is but it is hard to find. Even for me. I have a slightest idea that this has to done with a witch but I'm not sure. But time will find it." She told and left.

"witch?" Eddie whispered.

"Whatever now about Rose, How's she?" Adrien asked.

"She's .........fine. Lissa told.

"It's my fault." I told them.

"No" Lissa told.

"Your majesties, guardian Rose woke up." a maid came and told us.

"Let's go"

Even when we went to meet her. She didn't want to meet any one of us.

FLASHBACK ENDS

It has been a week. She haven't talk to any one of us.

"Don't you guys want to go and talk?" Vicktoria asked.

"Yes this has to end. Isolating herself without talking to anyone will make her sad more." Ivan told.

"I'll go talk to her. I've been with her. And now she feels like an orphan so technically I'm a one too." Lissa told.

"No I'll go. She don't want you to worry, so she won't tell you. Besides we are like siblings."

"I also think that'll be fine she won't talk to me any way. She's mad at at me because I brought her back." I told them.

Suddenly Christian spoke.

"I think guys, it'll be better if I go. She lost her parents when she was small so did I. I can understand her better than anyone."

"I like that idea." Mama said. With a final nod Christian.

"I hope that he'll come in one piece." Adrien told and we sighed.

CPOV

What the hell am I doing? Why did I insist? She'll eat me alive.

I knocked her door and seconds later she opened it, then looked at me.

"Is Lissa fine?" Damn this girl.

"Umm yes, she is fine." i told her.

"Then what is this about?" She asked looking curious.

"i thought we could talk."I told her.

"There's nothing to talk about." She told me and tried to close the door.

"Rose please, just for few seconds." I told her.

"Go away Christian I don't want to." She told me totally mad.

Fine one way or another. I won't leave until I'm done.

"Guardian Rosemarie Hathaway you will not speak to me like that. You gave an oath to serve, including me so if I want to talk to you, you must talk to me or at least listen to me." I told her using my king tone.

She looked surprised because among us more than Dimitri and Adrien I don't act like a king.

she opened her door and I went in.

"What is it?" She paused for a bit. "your majesty?" she asked bitterness filled in her sound.

I sighed. I didn't know where to start. I looked up at her eyes. Suddenly I went to my past where I found a 10 year old boy crying holding her aunt who was 18 years old. I saw myself in her eyes. I knew what I have to do.

I hugged her.

She totally took it by surprise. "Umm Christian?"

"Shh Rose I know how it feels like. I've been there." I told her.

" no you don't. Now let me go and tried to get out of my grip but little did she know that I've been there.

"No you don't know Rose. You don't know about me." I told her.She suddenly stopped.

"Your parents?" It wasn't a statement it's a question. I nodded.

"I know it Rose. I know that it's painful." I told her.

"It hurts. All these years I thought that I'm over it but now I know that I'm not." she told me and buried her face in my chest.

"Let it all out Rose. Let it all out." I told her and ran my fingers through her hair. with a heart melting sob she broke. She started crying.

Damn this must be hard.  Lissa told me that she rarely cries. I couldn't do anything but hugged her tightly.

after a few bad minutes she stopped. We talked for a bit and I thought it'd be better to leave.

"How is your aunt only 8 years older than you?" she asked me.

"My grand father married her second wife 10 years before my birth. So after two years she born." i told her.

"uh huh." She told me.

"I know pretty much complicated. Even though I call her aunt she's more like a sister. We are like siblings." i told her.

"Why didn't she took the throne?" she asked.

"She didn't want to. Besides with a male child they won't give the throne to the female. But she's taking care of the kingdom whenever I'm here." I told her.

After a bit of silence I decide to leave.

"Don't isolate yourself Rose. It's going to be hard. So please come out be who you are and talk to us whenever you need." i told her.

"Thank you Christian." She told me. I smiled back and got up. i went to the door and turned.

"I'm sorry I used my king tone to you." I told her.

"Actually now I'm glad." She told me. I smiled and gave a small nod.

"Christian" She called me and I turned again. and raised my eyebrow.

"Take care of her. She loves you." She told me.

I nodded.

That went well.