Waking up and Mazur

DPOV

"Do you think she'll wake up? It has been two weeks, babushka," I told her.

"She will. Look at her, her normal color is back, she's glowing beautifully." She told.

"What if I heal her?" Lissa asked.

"No, let her heal by herself. This time, it's different. So don't try to heal her." Babushka told.

"I'm leaving now. If anything unusual happens come to me." She continued and left. Leaving us alone.

"Can all of you give me a moment with her alone?" I asked them. They nodded, kissed her on the cheek, and left.

I closed the door and went near her.

"Roza" I whispered holding her hand in mine.

"It has been too long milaya, too long. Please wake up. I want to hear you, I want to see your smile, your beautiful eyes. I want you, please wake up." I whispered hoping that she could hear me.

"I made a mistake. I shouldn't have told you those horrible things. I shouldn't have left you alone. You shouldn't have gone through everything alone. I should have stayed there with you. I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Wake up milaya please wake up."

It has been two weeks. Two weeks but she hasn't woke up. She's alive but she has not woke up.

Flashback- Right after Rose died.

I have to do something. I can't take her to Lissa. It'll take a long time. I only have 10 seconds to bring her back. Think Dimitri, think! Think something. I looked around helplessly. I saw a guardian running towards us.

"Rose, Rose, wake up, we won. Wake up" He screamed while sobbing. "She, she was fine. She was amazing. She blew up almost all of their soldiers by fire. She can't die. Not she too." He told caressing her face. I looked at him instantly.

"She blew up them using what?" I asked him.

"Fire." He told.

Fire. It isn't her element. "Chaos", by chaos we can make other elements. She did it with fire, which means I can bring her back by turning it into spirit.

I placed my hands on her wounds and concentrated on my memories of her. Her gorgeous smile, eyes, and every other thing made her remarkable. I wanted her alive. I needed her alive. I can feel my powers going to her. I'm being week but I wanted her alive. Seconds later I felt a heartbeat. I looked at her and she's breathing, her cut has healed. That guardian gasped. I collapsed on the ground. She's alive!

I don't know what happened after that but when I woke up I was in Belikov land. From what I heard Christian and Adrian arrived with soldiers after a little while and brought us back.

Yeva treated me. She told me, I mean us, that Rose has to heal on her own. She told us that since she wasn't healed by spirit but chaos, now she has to heal on her own. We've been waiting but still, she's the same.

I canceled the marriage with Princess Natasha. She understood what's going on.

I stood up and kissed my Roza's head. "Wake up, please," I whispered and left the room. I went to my room. I decided to think about something else. Anything else. I started working but stopped when I heard a knock.

"Come in," I told, and my adviser, Mark came inside.

"Yes, Mark?" I asked him.

"This came today." He told me and gave me a letter with a snake symbol on it?

"Mazur?" I asked him and he nodded.

"What does he has to do with me?" I mumbled and read the letter.