Chaos Fight

DPOV

Oh my god! She is the damn chaos user. My guess is right. And I'm sure that now she knows that I'm the chaos user. Well this is going to be hard. But has she gone mad? Using chaos, it will kill her. Now I see why they call her Secret Guardian. She is ready to risk her own life for princess. Well seems like she want to play this with chaos, so be it. I hope that this will end good. I don't want to hurt her.

RPOV

I was flying, I guess. I knew that this is weakening me but guess what, I didn't care. I can feel Belicov's powers are awakening too. Before they could do anything I send another wave to them. A strong one and took the opportunity to run.

"Come. We don't have much time." I said to lissa while grabbing her hand. She nodded and we started running.

"They will do something." she said.

"I know but we need to keep running." I said.

But suddenly we felt like the ground is lifting. I turned and the only thing I noticed were his eyes. They were chocolate brown but now pure black. King Dimitri Belicov. He has also started using his powers. This is going to be hard but I won't give up. I started fighting back. In different ways I tried to distract him. But they all were useless.

I needed a great plan.

Suddenly he send a wave of chaos towards me making me flew away. I got up gasping and chocking. That was too much. I felt Lissa's hands on me.

No i'm the one who have to protect her.

I got up trembling. I saw them all now standing at least ten feet away from us. I have to do something unexpected. I didn't send a wave. I just stood there expecting them to come closer. Well yes they are coming closer. He came towards me. Looked straight into my eyes and I saw Hell I don't know what his feelings are and I don't care. He lifted his hand to touch me. This is my turn. I let my hand connect with his jaw. He took it by surprise and that's when i send a wave of chaos. This time he didn't see it coming so all of them flew back.

That was my chance. I looked around me and saw that we are surrounded by grass. It's getting sunset and I have to do it now.

"Lissa get back." i said

"Do you trust me?" I asked and she nodded.

And I made it. I made an Elija to escape. It was hard I have to collect my powers. All of them and concentrate. I need an element. A source to make that. I am still learning on that. I'm learning to make them by using to sources combined together. I chose grass because it is made from earth and water.

(imagine something like this but not from sand from grass)

"RUN" I screamed to Liss while trying to concentrate.

"WHAT?" She screamed.

"I can't hold any longer run through it. You will be alright. RUN" I saw kings' standing and Belicov making something using his powers.