Princess, Love fades , Anger , Leaving & Letter

1 week later from where the previous chapter ended.

LPOV

"I pronounce you as a princess of Dragomir Land. Princess Rosemarie Hathaway Dragomir." I announced. Rose finally agreed to be the princess of Dragomir. With me agreeing to marry Christian I desperately needed someone to take of my kingdom. And I knew that Rose is perfect for that. I know she took this just for a while not forever. She never loved this. I know that she's doing this for me.

She got up and hugged me. "Thank you Lissa I hope you do understand why I'm doing this." She told me. I smiled.

"Of course, but why don't you want others to know about this?" I asked her.  We did this privately.

"Don't need much attention but we have to tell them. So how about in the evening? I bet everyone's getting ready for the official announce!" She told me.

"Yeah they are so let's tell them later." I told her.

"Tell us what later?" We both turned to see Christian, Dimitri and Adrian.

"Oh how much did you hear?" Rose asked.

"Not much. What is it that you want to tell us?" Dimitri asked. i smiled brightly.

"I think it's time Rose." I told her. "Liss" I ignored her.

"No what if we don't get much time later? You see Rose finally agreed to take a title back!" I told them being excited suddenly.

"What?" Dimitri asked.

"Yes this morning. Now she's Princess Rose Hathaway Dragomir." I told them. All of them looked like if we're crazy.

"Aren't you happy Your Majesty?" Rose asked Dimitri with a smile but there's something about her voice that it came like a mock. Dimitri's eyes widened. He took a deep breath. He came closer to Rose and held her hand by her wrist.

"We have to talk." He told and went out with her.

DPOV

"You took back WHAT?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders casually.

"My title. As a princess." She told.

"Why do I have a feeling that you didn't take just because your love to your country?" I asked her.

"Aren't you happy? I thought you'd be. I hope at least now I'm not just a guardian to me." She told me. I was taken back.

"You took this title to be mine?" I asked her and she didn't answer.

"Why? Why can't you just let me go Rose? I know I'm a shit! But this isn't you. I just can't believe that you can't understand." I told her.

"Understand? You want me to understand? Okay please go ahead your majesty, enlighten me. What should I understand?" She told me crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I want you to understand that what we had, it is now over. It is over not because either one of us wanted to end us but because we have to. I know I know that you're in pain Rose. I know that. And I know that what I did is unforgivable but we have to move on." I told her.

"I loved you." She whispered and I could hear the pain in her voice even though she tried to hide it. But this is too much. Too much.  She shouldn't have taken that. She should have remained a guardian. This is not the Rose I loved.

"Love fades Rose. Love fades, mine has." I told her and her head snapped at me.

"What?" She asked me.

"You aren't the girl I fell in love with. The girl whom I fell in with was someone who understood me. I didn't ask you to forgive me Rose. Because what I did was unforgivable but all I asked from you was to understand me.But you didn't." I told her.