My Fault

DPOV

I should have been able to stop. I should got there first not him. I shouldn't let them die. Now because of that bastard they are dead. For the first time I failed. Now the only person who is left will not believe me. She will think that I'm the same.

I am the new king of Russia. King Dimitri Belicov. My father, Alexander Randell Ivashkov died last week. No was killed last week. I killed him with my bare hands. I had to do that. All he cared were war, women(sex)and his throne. He was a bastard to my mom and to the rest of the family. last week my dreadline of patience died as i saw him beating my mother in a brutal way. I killed him. But no one except my family members don't know about that. All thought he died because of his injuries. I was immediately named as the king.

My babushka (grand mother) told me that we have to make friends with the two major royal lines which are Ozera and Ivashkov who are the next most powerful royal lines after us Belicov. Now all that we need to do is to keep Princess Dragmoir safe from other royals because she is the last Dragmoir in her line thanks to my father.

Now i'm on my way to meet my babushka along with my family and the two kings Adrien Ivashkovs and Christian Ozera. Me and Adrien are 23 years old but Christian is 19. i came to ther conference room's door and my guards announce.

"HIS Royal Majesty king Dimitri Belicov is entering."

I went inside and all raised.

"Adrien, Christian how's it going?"

"You know what cousin i just got here and now i have to enter this damn meeting couldn't you give us time to rest?" said Adrien.

"My apologize." I said.

"Anyway I'm tird too. So can we get this started now?" asked Christian.

"Sure Christian. Babushka what is this meeting about?" I asked from babushka.

She was calmed as water and replied"It's about the Dragmoir princess."