Lissa's kiss and horse ride

RPOV

Today I and Dimitri will be making Elijahs. I know that this is going to be so hard. after i got my powers i kind of have a feeling that I'm complete. Anyway I'm freaking out about making Elijahs. Last time i made them, on that battle I nearly got killed because of side effects.I have a feeling that this time it'll be fine because I'm going to make them with Dimitri. The other thing that scares me the most are the locations.I'm not sure where those Elijahs would take us. I hope that they would be nice places. Sometimes people get stuck in those locations and take years to come back. But I actually don't have a problem with that because Dimitri and I do know how to track.

Speaking of Dimitri he has been really nice. He is a quick learner just like me. He is super-fast and strong. His way of getting rid of the pain created by chaos has worked on him. He is the best among us. Sometimes i feel like he is staring at me but when I look at him he's not looking. Whenever he's near me my chaos awake and start driving me insane. He's 24 and eldest among all of us. He and Ivan are same age. Next are Adrien and Christian. They are 23 years old and then Eddie who is 20 years old.

Among all of us I am the youngest because Lissa is going to be 18 next month and i'm going to be 18 another month after her birthday.

"Rose, honey are you there?" I heard Lissa calling me. I went to the door and opened it.

"Hey, Liss come in." I told her and she quickly hurried in.

"Whoa what is it? Are you alright? Are you hurt?" I asked her.

"Oh no no no,I'm totally fine. I just have something to tell you." She said. I looked at her now.

Her cheeks were covered in blush and she was slightly shaking.

"What happened?" I asked her with my Tell- me- what's- going- on- or -I'll-kick-your-ass Face.

"Can you be a girl for a minute?" What?

"What? I am a girl." I told her.

"You know what I mean. I want a normal girl or in your words a lady. Just for a minute." She told me.

I took a strap of my hair and twirled it around my finger and smiled sheepishly.

"What is it milady?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Okay, don't freak out. Christiankissedme." She told me super fast and I didn't get it.

"Okay let's try this once again. Take a deep breath and and tell me. She did it.

"Christian kissed me." She told me and I jumped.

"WHAT?"

"Rose please don't freak out." She pleaded.

"When? Why? How?" I asked her hurriedly.

"You can be a girl" She said smiling.

"Lissa explain." I told her.

"Okay today morning we were walking in that rose garden last night talking and then he suddenly stopped and kissed me." She said blushing.

"That's it?" I asked her.

"Well I kissed him back too." She told me and her face turned into a tomato.

"Okay so did you feel anything?" I asked her.

"Rose it was amazing. I felt like.... Uhh hell; I don't know how to explain it." She told me.

"I really don't know what to say but if you like him then I guess I have no right to do anything." I told her.

"Rose I think I love him." She told me.

"Whatever Lissa. It's your life and Christian is not a bad guy so all I ask and want is you to be safe okay? I don't want you to get any harm." I told her.