Are you alright?

DPOV

We all once again went to her room. We could hear that  she was screaming.

"Where am I?"

"Where is princess?"

"Untie me now!"

"Let me go to."

Damn she is screaming without stopping.

"Princess, I think you will be the only person who can stop her." I told her once we arrived.

"i think so."

As soon as we opened the door we could see that Alberta trying to hold her in one place. She looked like ............ um good.

"Rose" princess told and then she turned to us.

"Liss, Liss Are you alright? Oh my god! Are you hurt? Did they hurt you? I swear to god, if they have hurt you I will .." She started as soon as princess went to her.

"No No I'm good. I'm good. And no, they didn't hurt me." With that princess started crying.

"Then why are you crying? Tell me the truth. Did they hurt you? Are you alright? Don't you feel safe here? Of course you are not. "

Seriously? I mean like really? She just got up and all she cares is princess's safety? What a girl?

"Rose, shut the HELL UP!" Woah what was that? not just us even Rose looked surprise.

"Wha.." She tried to start.

"No shut up. What the hell were you thinking? " Princess asked.

"What are you talking about?" Rose asked.

"What am I asking? Why would you do that? Why did you risk your life like that? Why? Are you insane or what?" Princess asked still crying. Rose sighed.

"I was protecting you Liss. I promised you, I will protect you no matter what. I couldn't risk your life." She said.

"Risk my life? protect me? You was killing your life Rose! Do you really think that I would feel safe if you were gone?"

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I was wandering the same question.

"I would be alone if you were gone. I wouldn't feel safe if you are not with me. More than anything I wouldn't have any one with me." Lissa was a crying mess.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking about that. But I assure you Liss I will never leave you. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." She told.

"Fine, Anyway how are you?" Princes asked.

"I'm" She was going to answer her but then she saw us.

"fine" She told her still looking at us.

Following her gaze princess looked at us too.

"um Rose," Princess started something but Rose stopped her and widened her eyes still looking at us. Um .. me.

"What did you do to my chaos?" She asked. Hmm finally.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CHAOS?" She asked  again.

"I blocked it." I answered. Her expression was horrible. For once I'm glad about her situation.

"Why on earth did you do that?" she paused. "Your majesty"

"for future good." I told her.

"I guess. Your majesty, we must talk for three reasons. One, about my chaos. Two, I can't believe that Lissa didn't tell a word about this and Three,what will happen to us?" She told. Surprisingly calm.

"Fine. We will talk but first you have to rest." I told.

She nodded.

"We'll leave you two to talk. Oh and don't try to escape because it won't work because we are in the middle of sea." I told and we all left leaving Princess and Rose alone.