Epilogue - Marriage

Hi guys, this is the ending part one of my book and also this is a short chapter.

Onadhigirl

RPOV

"King Dimitri Belikov, it's time for you to give your affiances," Ibrahim's voice roared through the hall.

Dimitri looked at me and tightened his grasp on my hand. I smiled at him, he looked right into my soul and started speaking.

"Princess Rosemarie Hathaway Mazur, we met in a disaster. We didn't trust each other at the very first moment but eventually, you trusted me and so did I. You are the most marvelous person I've ever seen, met in my life. I can still remember the way you guarded Princess Vasilissa without even bothering about you. You put all of us first. You trusted me, you broke my walls. I don't have sufficient to tell but that I love you! I love you so much and I know that you'll make an amazing queen." He concluded and it wasn't much but we both know that actions speak more than words.

"Princess Rosemarie Hathaway Mazur it's time to give your affiances," Ibrahim told.

"King Dimitri Belikov, I must say that when I first heard about you, saw you, and met you I wanted nothing but to kill you. But you earned my trust. After we came here you were there for me at each step I took. I am forever beholden to you for that. You respected me, cared for me, and most importantly empowered me. You trusted me and you treated me as your equal. Each moment I spent with you was delightful. There might be gray areas but still, you came for me. I promise you that I'll try to be a good queen for you. I will always love you."

"Well by the power given me from all the ancient gods, I now pronounce this couple as husband and wife, and I pronounce this couple as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride, King Christan Ozera and you may kiss the bride, King Dimitri Belikov." Ibrahim told.

Dimitri came closer to me cupping my face, he bent down to kiss me. "My queen" He whispered and I smiled kissing him.. Cheers were heard from everywhere and we both pulled out smiling. We turned to Ibrahim once again.

"Are you ready to unite our kingdoms, King Dimitri Belikov?" He asked.

"I am," Dimitri replied.

Within a minute, Adrian, Christian, Dimitri, Lissa, and Ibrahim signed to unite our kingdoms. After that, it's time for me and Lissa to be crowned as the queen.

Yeva and Princess Natasha stood in front of us along with Dimitri and Christian. We both knelt in front of them.

"Do you Princess Rosemarie Belikova obligate to serve as a faithful, compassionate, and firm queen to Belikov Land accompanying with His Majesty Emperor Dimitri Belikov?" Yeva asked me.

"I do," I replied.

"Do you Princess Vasilissa Ozera obligate to serve as a faithful, compassionate, and firm queen to Ozera Land accompanying with His Majesty King Christian Ozera?" Princess Natasha asked.

"I do," Lissa replied.

"Well then, I, Emperor Dimitri Belikov name you as my queen, Queen Rosemarie Belikova," Dimitri told placing the crown on my head.

"I, king Christian Ozera name you as my queen, Queen Vasilissa Ozera," Christian told placing the crown on Lissa's head.

They both extended their hands to us to get up and we did.

"Long live the queens."

Voices were roaring across the hall. I realized that there's no turning back. I am now Queen Rosemarie Belikova.

.....................................................................................................................................................

Rose's wedding dress ^

Lissa's wedding dress ^

Rose's Crown ^

Lissa's Crown ^

Lissa's Crown ^