CH*90 ( Communicating )18+

*** This Chapter contains details of a hand job and kissing. ***

Namjoon pov:

I sit at the side of the tub watch as the water rises. I can hear Jinnie puttering around in the room. I can feel how on edge he is, and I don't like it. Once the bath is done, I drop in his favorite bath bomb. I watch as the water bubbles and turns a soft pink color and the smell of strawberries fills the air. I stand up and strip out of my clothes putting them in the hamper before pulling on my bathrobe. I walk into the room pausing as I take in the sight of my mate. He is standing in front of our dresser pulling out clothes refolding them and putting them back. I sigh as I shake my head. I walk over to him pulling the t-shirt he just folded out of his hands and place it back on top of the pile. I kiss his cheek wrapping my arms around his waist. Pulling away I turn him in my arms and look into his eyes.

"Come take a bath with me."

He smiles softly as he nods letting me lead him into the bathroom. I take my time as I strip him out of his clothes. Once he is naked, I put his clothes in the hamper and strip out of my robe hanging it back on the hook. I step into the tub sitting back against the edge as he steps in and sits. I make room for him to slide in between my legs and lean against me. He lets out a deep sigh as he relaxes back against me. I let my hand roam over his skin rubbing gently as he takes a deep breath relaxing back even more.

"What's got you so riled up love?"

I wait patiently as he takes several deep breathes. I wrap my arms around him pulling him closer to me in the water. I let my hand rub against his abdomen soothing him as I wait for a response.

"Joonie, I just... I just feel like they are rushing things and it's all my fault. They had no intentions on getting married this soon and we both know how long it takes to plan your dream wedding. This is too much. I can't let them do this."

I take a deep breath as he falls quiet again. I understand his concerns completely. I look out into the room as I hear a knock at the door. Jin turns to look at me as he frowns. It's late so we thought everyone would be in bed by now or at least getting ready like we were. I hear the door open and close and glance at the bathwater making sure the water is enough to cover our modesty. It's not. I feel Jinnie as he leans forward slightly as Jimin and Kook walk into the bathroom. They look at us and smile as they take up positions and lean against the counter. I look at Jin as he clears his throat.

"Um, guys? I mean we're kind of taking a bath here. What can we do for you?"

I look at Kook as he chuckles before he looks at Jimin. He then pushes off the counter before kneeling next to the bathtub. Jinnie squeaks before placing his hands down to cover himself. I look up at Jimin as he laughs and takes his own position next to the tub shaking his head.

"You guys are funny you know. Remember the night we all fucked like rabbits in the same room. We've seen your junk already. Pretty nice junk if I might add but you can just relax. Your nudity doesn't bother us."

I feel my cheeks heat as he looks down and then over at Kooks before giggling.

"At least not in a bad way."

I shake my head as my mouth drops open.

"Why are the two of you here?"

Kook smiles as he turns to look at me before his gaze settles on Jin.

"Well you called us, or rather your emotions did."

I watch as Jin pales and leans back against me.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize I was projecting."

I flinch as Jimin splashes us with our bathwater.