CH*101 (Brunch)

Seokjin pov:

I open my eyes slowly. Raising my head, I look around. Everyone else is still asleep and my face had been buried in Jimin's neck. I feel my face heat up at the memory of the day before. I carefully make my way out of the cuddle pile that we turned into in our sleep. I breathe a sigh of relief that I didn't wake anyone. I take one last look at my mates before exiting the room. I stop in my room grabbing my robe before heading into the kitchen. I freeze as I glance at the wall clock. Is that right? I backtrack and head into the living room, turning on the tv and tuning to a news station. My mouth drops open as the time and day are confirmed. It's close to three in the afternoon on Sunday. We slept so long. I head back into the kitchen to make a large brunch for everyone. We have work tomorrow. I look over the leftovers to see what can be reheated. I shake my head. It will be good to leave that for dinner. I grab the eggs and several meats. I set the meat onto pans to bake in the oven. I set the oven to preheat while I gather the ingredients for waffles. We still have plenty of fruit and syrups to top them with. I nod smiling to myself thinking this will be a good start. I reach up to grab the mixing bowls but gasp startling as I feel arms wrap around my waist. I take a deep breath as the person holding me chuckles. I shake my head as I turn in his arms pecking his lips.

"You're always so jumpy."

I smile at Tae as he looks at me.

"Well, you would be jumpy too if someone just hugged you from behind."

He nods as he continues to watch me. I swallow wondering what he's thinking. He smiles before leaning in and kissing me softly.

"Good morning Jinnie."

I feel my face heat up as I watch his smile widen.

"Actually..."

"Good afternoon is the right greeting."

We both turn to look at Hobi as he leans against the doorway. He smiles before walking over to us. I watch as his eyes look over the setup I have prepared on the counter. He runs his fingers through our hair as he leans in kissing first Tae then me.

"Looks like you're on a mission Jinnie. Do you want some help?"

"Nope. Not this time. We're taking over your kitchen. Well, technically it's my kitchen anyway. Kookie Jiminie and I will do this. You go relax for a change. We'll just finish what you have already started."

I squeak as Yoongi swats my ass as he walks past smiling. I shake my head as Kook and Jimin follow him after kissing me on the cheek and smiling.

"Looks like we've been banned from the kitchen. Come on let's go find Joon."

I laugh as Tae and Hobi each take a hand and pull me from the kitchen. We spot Joonie as he walks out of the laundry room. He smiles as he sees us.

"Hey. I just put the bedding in the wash. We slept pretty late. How are you guys feeling?"

I smile at my husband. Ever the worrier. I laugh as Tae hops and stands in front of him. He looks at him with a puzzled smile.

"I think I should be asking you that question. How are you Joonie?"

I squeak as Hobi picks me up and carries me into the living room. He sits down placing me into his lap. I feel my face flame as I look at him. I glance over as Joonie sits down and Tae sits beside him. He smirks and winks at Hobi and me before he pulls Tae onto his lap. We laugh as Tae lets out a startled yelp.

"See, I'm not the only one who's jumpy when being manhandled unexpectedly."

I smile as he pouts before sticking his tongue at me and smiling. We settle into a comfortable silence as we cuddle each other. I listen in to the sounds of conversation and laughter that drifts in from the kitchen. I smile as I turn catching Joonie's eyes. He nods as he smiles back. We have quite the bond solidifying between us. I can't wait.