CH*94 ( Sharing ) 16+

* This chapters includes details of intimate stripping but no sex. *

Yoongi pov:

We walk back inside to find the guys all cuddled on the couch together. I turn to look at Joon as I notice their positions. Jimin and Jin have settled on either side of Tae and Kook and Hobi is in the middle. I take a deep breath as we walk in and kneel in front of them. They don't speak just watch as we get our bearings. I look over at Joon as he rubs a hand across my shoulders. He nods and I take that as my signal to begin. I look around at the guys before focusing on Hobi.

"That was Arthur at the door. He dropped by to let us know he is still working on things with your ex and also to alert us that he needs to get access to all of our electronics soon so he can block them and install security measures on them. Like he did for yours Hobe."

I stop talking thinking I had summarized things well enough and hope there are not too many questions. I look at Kook as he frowns and clears his throat.

"I mean it's a good thing to be prepared but... was that the only thing? I mean it's really early and we'll all be at the office on Monday. It just seems a bit weird to me that he would show up here of all places, early on a Saturday morning."

I swallow, I should have known better. Our mates are smart and our youngest is very sharp. I hear Hobi gasp and turn to him. He looks at me with wide eyes.

"He's here, isn't he. He knows where I am. He's coming for me. I'm going to put all of you in danger..."

Joon moves faster than I can, pulling Hobi from the couch into his lap as the guys all crowd around us on the floor. He looks over at me and I sigh feeling my shoulders fall. We're going to have to tell them everything. I close my eyes as I see understanding show in Joon's eyes.

"Hobi, I need you to calm down. We need you to stay calm."

He reaches down and lifts his chin, raising his face that was buried in his chest. I make a decision holding up my hand.

"I'll be right back and we will tell you guys everything. Tae, Jin, can you guys come to help me?"

They frown but get up waiting for me. I lean over and kiss Hobi softly to reassure him before getting up and leading the guys upstairs. I step into NamJin's room.

"Jinnie grab swim trunks for you and Joon. Tae, do you know a good aromatherapy mix for stress relief?"

I watch as his eyes widen and he smiles at me.

"Yes, I know just the blend that would smell great too. I know we have the oils for it. What do you have in mind?"

"Well, Joon and I have to share some

"Well, Joon and I have to share some... information with all of you and I think massages after a soak in the hot tub would be a good place to start with unwinding after we talk."

I turn as Jin walks over with their trunks. I chuckle at the t-shirts he also holds.

"What?"

"Why did you get t-shirts too? You won't need them."