CH*105(Wow... Hehehe)

*** Thank You! ***

Hello everyone. I want to thank you so much for coming along on this journey with me. If you are surprised or confused don't be. You have reached the end of Just For Me. It' will be continued in the book two. If you've caught on there is a lot coming up in the next book. A lot of great things and some not so great things but don't worry I don't do sad endings. I hope to see you all there. It's going to be really Wilde!

See you all soon!

*** Preview for Book Two

*** Preview for Book Two... The Wilde BTSOT7 ***

Hoseok pov:

I laugh at Kook as he mimics the expression of the dancer as we watch the video interview playing on the screen.

"Kookie you're making fun, but you should see your face when you get into the rhythm."

I shake my head as Tae slings his arm over my shoulder as he chuckles. I glance at the clock as Kookie leans over to pull up the next video. It's almost lunch time. Only another half hour before we head down to meet the rest of the guys for lunch. I feel a wide smile stretch across my face remembering the events of the last few weeks. I look up as a hand-wraps around my wrist as I lift my hand. I look at Tae as he smirks at me.

"Don't even do it Hobi. If you even so much as touch any of your marks we're going to be heading out for the rest of the day. Our senses are still way too heightened, and we need to get through these videos."

I nod in agreement, shaking my head as he releases my wrist. I wasn't even aware of what I was doing. We all turn to the screen as piano music begins to play and a group of three women stand posed. Hmm must be a ballet number judging by their outfits. I glance up at Tae as he walks to the water cooler grabbing three bottles. Kook steps closer to him reaching for one but our attention is drawn to the door as it opens unexpectedly. I feel my breath hitch as five men walk into my office guns trained on us. I look over at Kookie and Tae as they turn in their direction. I watch in horror as they move to step towards me but two of the men fire and I hear a soft whoosh before they even complete the step collapsing to the ground. I jump over my desk without thinking and crouch over them puzzled at the darts that stick out of their arms. I hear a sinister laugh that draws my attention back to the men. Rage builds in me as I stand up straight in front of my husbands, where they lay on the floor.

"Eeyunoh..."

"Hello my little wolf. I told you I'd be coming for you. Seems I actually get to have even more fun this time hmm."

Before I can even think of a response, I gasp looking down at a dart that sticks out of my abdomen before everything goes black.