CH*91 (Could you, Should you, Would you... Do you?)

Jungkook pov:

I run out the door after hitting Tae in the face with the pillow. I race down the stairs coming to a halt as I see Jin and Joon come in the front door laughing. I run hiding behind them as Tae comes chasing after me.

"Help!"

I laugh as Jin spreads his arms in front of me smiling making a barrier between us. He laughs as he looks at Tae as he frowns and crosses his arms.

"What is going on you two?"

Tae pouts as he turns to answer Joon.

"He hit me in the face!"

I gasp as they all turn to look at me.

"Hey! It was with a pillow. He was tickling me to death, so I hit him with the pillow and ran."

I watch as their shocked expressions dissolve into fits of laughter and they shake their heads at us.

"You guys are such cubs."

I smile as Jin chastises us. Tae crosses his arms still pouting. I feel my smile start to slip as I look at him. His gaze drops to the floor and I move over to him.

"I'm sorry I was just playing. Are you really mad at me?"

I bite my lip as I watch him getting closer as he continues to look at the floor. He looks up at me then over at Jin and Joon before shaking his head. He sighs as he goes over and sits on the couch. I look at Jin and Joon feeling my frown match theirs before I head over and curl up on the couch next to him.

"Tae, I really was just playing. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you mad."

I squeeze his hand as he reaches out to take mine. He looks at me before looking at Jin who kneels in front of him.

"Hey Tae, what's wrong?"

"I... do you guys really think I'm childish? Kookie do I play too much?"

I feel my mouth drop open.

"No! It was fun. I don't... I've never really been able to play those games even when I was younger. I thought it was cool that you were comfortable being playful with me. I thought I had hurt or offended you because I slapped you in the face with the pillow. I wasn't trying to hurt you just surprise you. I... I also thought it would be fun if you... you know chased me."

I look down as I feel my cheeks heat up. Tae leans over and kisses my heated cheek and I look at him and smile. I look over at Jin as he runs a hand through Tae's hair.

"No, TaeBear. You are anything but childish. I didn't mean to offend you by calling you a cub. It was nice to see you guys playing around honestly. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. I seem to be doing a lot of that without trying to."

I frown as he huffs and sits back on his heels. I look at Joon who is looking at him frowning too. He looks over at us before looking around.

"Where are the others?"

"Oh, Yoongs texted me earlier saying they were going out to get things to stock up the spa and also window shopping for some things for our trip. They should be back soon."

He nods as he reaches down taking Jin's hand and helping him up from the floor.

"Good. I... well we have something to talk to you all about, but it would be better to get everyone's input at once."

I nod as I look over at Tae who is watching Jin. He looks at me as he bites his lip. I tilt my head in Jin's direction in silent encouragement. He takes a deep breath before giving me a small smile and standing. I watch as he reaches over taking Jin's hand.