CH*99 (Vibes)

Jimin pov:

I look around as we walk inside and Joon heads into the kitchen. It seems like so much time has passed since we were here last. I shake my head as I follow behind Tae walking into the kitchen. So much has changed.

"Jimin."

I startle as I look at Tae as he calls my name.

"Hmm, did I miss something?"

I walk over to Tae as he reaches out a hand to me standing next to Joonie. He pulls me in against him when I take his hand. I take a deep breath as I relax against him. I nuzzle against his neck as I breathe again. He really does smell like strawberries. I tense holding myself back from the urge to lick his neck. He chuckles as he holds me tighter.

"No Jiminie. You didn't miss anything. You did seem lost in thought though. You okay?"

I shudder as I feel fingers run through my hair before looking over at Joonie as he smiles at me. His hand in my hair as Tae keeps his arms wrapped around me.

"I was just thinking about how much has changed so quickly. I feel like I have known you guys forever, but it's only been just over a week?"

I look at Tae as he nods.

"I know what you mean. I'm glad though. I can't see my life without you guys anymore. It's weird. I came here fully expecting to continue just surviving as I'm used to not really living. I mean I knew I was doing just that, but I didn't think things would be any different. I'm so happy I was wrong. Honestly, I can't wait to commit and bond with Kookie. To be able to mark him and share myself with him completely. It will be a dream come true."

I pull back and look at him meeting his eyes as he meets my gaze. He then glances at Joon before locking eyes with me again.

"Then I get to turn around and do it again with all of you. Not only have I found my mate. The other half of my bear I've been missing but I've found pieces I didn't even know I was missing in all of you."

I feel my mouth drop open as I take in his words. That is exactly how it feels.

"Yeah, like we were split into seven and now we are finally whole again. We just need to cement those edges back together when we mark each other."

I feel Joon as he pulls us to lean against him.

"Exactly. We found each other and saw how broken we truly were without each other. We let each other in letting our walls down. We've been getting closer and closer. When the time comes, we will commit to each other fully and seal the bond, cementing it permanently. Our puzzle finished and sealed in resin, cast in an unbreakable frame. I can't wait."

I smile at the beautiful picture he has painted for us. I frown as a wave of impatience floods through me. I look over at Joon as he pulls back with a smile.

"Uh, we should grab the stuff and head back before Jinnie comes looking for us."

I laugh as I realize what the feeling signified. It doesn't take Joon long to grab the items Jin requested and we head back together. I hop on Tae's back as Joonie locks up the house as he laughs. He looks at Joon before firmly gripping my legs that are wrapped around him as they take off racing back to our house. I laugh loving the feeling of clinging to him as they race home. Home, we are home as long as we are together.

Yoongi pov:

I sit on the counter with Kook leaning against me as I run my fingers through his hair. We watch as Hobi and Jin get out the ingredients and utensils needed. He pulls a basket of eggs from the counter. I frown as I watch him set them on the counter with the other ingredients. He smiles as he catches my eye.