CH*85 (Enlightenment)16+

*** This Chapter contains details of talk of sexual situations and kissing. ***

Hoseok pov:

I open my eyes slowly. I look around to find myself sandwiched between my mates. I am wrapped in their arms. I smile as I think of the night we just had. I gasp as I realize what today is. I look down at Jimin as he turns to look up at me. I giggle since his eyes are still closed. I lean down and peck his forehead. He smiles as he opens his eyes locking gazes with me. He pushes himself up and kisses me softly.

"How are you feeling?"

I feel my eyes widen as I hear his question. Specific images then flash through my mind as I feel my cheeks flush.

"Um, I actually don't know I haven't moved yet."

I feel Yoongs shift behind me as he leans down and kisses my cheek.

"Good morning, how about we move a bit so you can let us both know."

I nod and watch Jimin as he sits up and moves so he is sitting in front of me. He takes hold of my hands as Yoongs shifts behind me. Jimin pulls slightly and I hiss as I sit up. He squeezes my hand as he frowns at me. I feel Yoongi rub my back as I sit up fully. I turn to look at Yoongs before turning back to Jimin. I smile and chuckle as I shake my head.

"Well, it's not as bad as I was thinking it would be. I'm definitely sore but no it's not bad considering."

I turn to Yoongi as he kisses the back of my neck and moves from behind me. I watch as he gets up and goes into the bathroom. I frown as I bite my lip and look at Jimin.

"Maybe, I shouldn't have asked to do that last night..."

I keep my eyes on the bathroom door as I watch for him to come out. Jimin shifts after looking to the bathroom and gets up. I let my grip loosen on his hands thinking he's going to check on Yoongi but look at him as his grip tightens. He smiles at me. I take a deep breath as I shift to move closer to the edge of the bed so I can get up.

"No, don't move."

I look up at Yoongs as he walks back out of the bathroom. I watch as Jimin backs up letting go of my hands. I turn to lock eyes with Yoongs as he stands in front of me. He leans down and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes as warmth spreads through me. I yelp as he lifts me from the bed. I wrap my arms around his neck, holding on shocked not expecting to be picked up. He chuckles as he carries me into the bathroom with Jimin giggling as he follows behind us. Now that we are in the bathroom, I can hear the water running. I look at Yoongs and smile. I turn and watch as Jimin climbs into the tub as the water level rises. Then Yoongi steps over into the tub still holding me.

"Um you know you're gonna have to put me down to sit right?"

He bites his lip as he looks at me, then over at Jimin as he turns off the water. Jimin kneels down into the water and puts his hands behind Yoongs back. I gasp as he slowly lowers us into the water using Jimin's hands as support. Once he sits with me in his lap Jimin sits down separating his legs and we slide in between them. I sigh in contentment as the hot water helps to relieve the soreness.

"How is that? Better?"

I smile and look at Yoongs.

"Yes, thank you. I thought I had upset you. I mean since I know you were against the idea..."

I let my voice trail off as I looked down at the water. I mean the pain was worth it to me but if he didn't like it then...

"Hey, look at me. I know what you're thinking. Believe me, I did like it. I just...ah."
I watch as he looks away. I frown and look at Jimin and then back again. I feel Jimin as he leans in and kisses my cheek and then he leans back and does the same to Yoongi.