CH*54 (New Sensations) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of threesome food play with shower love making. ***

Yoongi pov:

I walk into our room following my mates. I turn to close and lock the door behind us. As I turn back toward them, I see Jimin and Hobi locked in each other's stares. I stand by the door and watch to see who will move first. I watch as Hobi takes a step forward and grabs Jimin by his waist pulling his body flush to his. I hear Jimin gasp and catch Hobi's gaze as he looks at me. I watch as he licks his lips and an idea comes to mind. I smile at him as I unlock the door opening it. He laughs knowing where my head is. I head down to the kitchen and pull out a pint of vanilla ice cream. I glance at the silver ware but shake my head. No, we won't need those. I grab a bottle of strawberry syrup and a can of whip cream and head back up to our room. I walk in to see Hobi has stripped Jimin and they are engaged in a heated make out session. I walk fully into the room relocking the door and walk over to the bed. I set down the items I'm holding on the bedside table. The noise causes my mates to pull apart and look over at me. I look over to see Jimin's eyes widen as he looks over the items I have set down.

"Did you think we were done with you?"

I watch as Hobi smiles and licks his lips. I chuckle watching him as his gaze roams over Jimin's naked form. I walk over to them and grab Hobi by his hips standing behind him.

"Don't think he will be the only one. You guys have to pay for this."

I step flush to him and rub my hardened member against his ass as he whimpers.

"Jimin since you are already naked, we will start with you. Good thing we never put away those towels. Lay down on the bed. Hobi strip."

I command as I release him and remove my own clothes. I look over at my mates who are as gloriously naked as I am.

"So, you guys thought it was a good idea to rile me up huh?"

I look from Jimin to Hobi who both look away as my gaze meets theirs.

"Oh. Don't get shy on me now. I'm sure everyone enjoyed your little game Jimin, but now it's my turn."

I look over at them and see Hobi eyeing Jimin's naked form.

"Or should I say our turn, hmm Hobe?"

He looks at me and licks his lips with a smile.

"Jimin pick do you want one at a time or do you want us to turn you into a sundae?"

I watch as he gulps.

"Yoongs I think I'm a bit too sensitive for this right now. I really need to cum."

I laugh as I watch him squirm on the bed. I hand Hobi the syrup as I pick up the ice cream and whip cream.

"So, sundae it is."

I climb on the bed and open the container of ice cream. I watch as Jimin's breath hitches as he looks back and forth between us. I reach into the container of ice cream and scoop some out with my hand. I feed some to Jimin and spread the rest from his neck to his nipples and across his abdomen. I watch as Hobi then pours syrup over the ice cream, but he doesn't stop at Jimin's abdomen like I did. He continues to pour the syrup over his hardened member. I watch as Jimin's back arches and he starts to pant. I open the can of whipped cream, and spray it in a pattern covering his nipples and lining it down his abdomen. I pour it over the syrup Hobi has poured over his member. Jimin fists his hands in the towel as he is covered in the sticky cold fluid. I turn to Hobi.

"Open your mouth."

Hobi looks at me and does as told. I then fill his mouth with whipped cream. He doesn't hesitate to take Jimin's mouth in a sweet cream filled kiss. Jimin moans as Hobi devours his mouth and the whipped cream. I watch as Hobi breaks the kiss and looks over at me. I smirk as I fill my own mouth with whip cream. Hobi leans over to grab the back of my head as he takes my mouth in a harsh passionate kiss eating the cream with me as we taste each other. We are both panting as we pull back. I look over at Jimin as he squirms, and the toppings begin to spread. Oh, that won't do. I meet Hobi's gaze as we both move closer to Jimin. I start by taking his mouth in a deep kiss. He whimpers and moans as I taste him. I pull back and trail kisses down his throat eating the sweet concoction we have covered him in. I am met on his chest by Hobi as he attends to Jimin's nipples cleaning them. I turn to him as our faces brush and takes his lips. He moans into the kiss as I clean his mouth from the sweetness there. We break apart to continue on our path of cleaning Jimin. I watch as his back arches as Hobi takes his member into his mouth sucking our treat from him. I take the time to paint hickeys on his chest and abdomen.