CH*35 (The Right Way) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of threesome love making. ***

Yoongi pov:

After watching the door close behind our friends, I take a minute to just watch my lovers. I shake my head at them and move around cleaning up the room. As I finish, I settle on the couch across from them. I see that Jimin has taken control and has straddled himself over Hobi's lap and they are still busy in their lip lock. Some people may think I would be quite jealous or feel left out. The truth is I don't I like to sit back and watch them like this sometimes. In fact, it turns me on. I have to reposition myself on the couch spreading my legs as I feel myself harden. My movement must have caught their attention. Jimin breaks the kiss and they both turn to look at me.

"Got a bit distracted their huh? Taehyung and Jungkook say their goodnights."

I watch as Jimin looks down at Hobi and giggles. Hobi runs a hand over his face and grins at me sheepishly.

"Yeah, I'm going to have to apologize to them tomorrow. My protective instinct turned into possessiveness and well...I' m good now but it's probably a good thing they left."

He looks at me and chuckles. It makes me think of what I saw in Kook's eyes before they left. I must wonder if we will even see them tomorrow. The thought makes me chuckle myself as I stand up and walk over to my mates. I watch as they hold my gaze as I approach them. I lick my lips as I look first into Jimin's eyes and then into Hobi's. I continue to hold his gaze. Jimin chuckles and gets off of his lap. He then gulps and looks from me to Jimin and back again.

"Uh, why are you looking at me like that Yoongs?"

I look over at Jimin as he comes to stand next to me taking my hand in his. I watch Hobi as he watches us. Eyes full of confusion.

"I was just remembering something. Do you remember that time we had those coupons and we bought too much ice cream to fit in the freezer?"

I hear Jimin giggle as he squeezes my hand and looks up at me with a twinkle in his eye. I can see he knows where this is going. I look back at Hobi as he seems deep in thought. It seems he hasn't caught on yet or even remembered what happened that day. We continue to watch him because we need him to remember what happened that day. I feel Jimin relax and look over to see him smiling as Hobi's face spreads into a grin and he looks at Jimin.

"Yes, I remember! We had to eat the extra since we didn't want it to go to waste. If I remember correctly didn't, we turn you into a human sundae Jiminie?"

"Yes, you sure did Hobi. We had a lot of fun that day and night though it was intense for me. I still loved it. Hmmm Hobi, do you remember why it was me that got turned into the sundae?"

Jimin meets my gaze and I smile at him as he uses his words to jog Hobi's memory. We both look at him. I can't help but smile as I watch his expression change and his gaze widen as he looks at us both. He gulps and then opens his mouth before closing it again.

"Well, did you remember why we did it Hobi?"

He nods and looks at us both.

"Um, yeah. We played a game and said whoever lost would be singled out as the dish for the next two food games. Jimin came in third and I came in second, so we turned him into a sundae."

"Awesome you remember Hobi! And do you remember exactly what you guys did to me that day?"

"Erm, we um. We took the ice cream and took our time covering you in it. Then we took our time eating it off and out of you while we also...well um."

"Yup, keep going."

"We pushed you. We took turns making you cum or making you cum at the same time."