CH*55 (My Love) 18+

***This chapter contains graphic details of love making with bondage and a sex toy. ***

Seokjin pov:

I open my eyes slowly as I wake up. My eyes land on my love. He is still in a deep sleep. We are both early risers, but I tend to wake up before him. I lay there and let my gaze wander over his sleeping face. I chuckle to myself as his mouth is parted and he is slightly snoring. I shift and sit up pulling away from his chest. He continues to breath deeply still sleeping. I let my gaze travel over his naked form and see his has morning wood. I giggle a bit. It's been a long time since I've seen that and not had to ignore it. I pick up my phone and see it is still early enough that my alarm isn't due to go off yet. I turn it off since I won't be needing it. As I turn back to the head of the bed, I notice he left the ties in place. I smirk as an idea pops into my head. I know Joonie doesn't really like being restrained as that's my thing but maybe he won't mind just this once. I slowly get up off of the bed, so I don't wake him. I freeze as his breath stutters and he shifts a bit. He settles right back into sleep to my delight. I quickly move around the bed securing the ties to his wrists and ankles. I look over and see the toys he used on me and think maybe I will make use of them myself. I smirk as I pick up the birthday cake lube. Not really my cup of tea so I take it into our playroom to switch it out for a strawberry flavored lube. I also grab the kit with the toy cleaners in them as I don't remember Joonie taking care of that last night. I walk back into the room and over to the bed. I notice Joonie is still asleep, but his breathing has changed, not as deep now. I know he will be waking soon. I take the time to clean and dry the toys and set them on the bedside table. I look over as Joon starts to shift and think to myself perfect timing as I climb on the bed. I watch as he tries to pull his arms down probably to wipe over his face. I chuckle as his eyes shoot open and he eyes the ties around his wrist. He then starts to look around and his gaze locks with mine.

"Good morning Jinnie, ...ah what are you doing?"

I chuckle as I climb onto the bed with him. I pull back the covers so he can see he is fully secured to the bed. He gasps and looks up at me.

"Jinnie?"

I rub my hands from his neck, down his chest and abs to his hardened member. I wrap my hand around it stroking him from base to tip as his breath hitches.

"Well it's been a while since we have been able to make use of this so I figured I would give you a taste of what you gave me last night."

I smile as I meet his gaze and his eyes widen. He takes a deep breath as he looks around. He looks at me again as he licks his lips.

"But Jinnie, you know I don't like being tied up. I need to touch you. You're not going to leave me like this are you?"

I smile as I climb on top of him sitting on his abs. I run my hands across his chest again liking the feeling of control over him. I don't want him to be uncomfortable though and I can see the muscles in his chest and arms tense as I caress him.

"How would you feel about a compromise? I'll leave the ties in place for now. Just long enough for me to prep you maybe make you cum once then I'll untie you. Are you okay with that?"

I lean over him and take his lips in a deep slow kiss before he can respond. I continue to kiss him until I feel him relax beneath me. I pull back from the kiss to look him in the eyes. I watch as he takes a deep breath.

"Okay Jinnie. You know I trust you. I just... I like to be able to hold you. I do also understand the thrill of being in control and can bear with it for now. Just don't leave me here like this okay?"

"Oh, I won't Joonie. I understand this takes you out of your comfort zone."

I lean back and sit up again watching him closely. How could I forget why he doesn't like to be tied up? I make a decision and lean up and untie his wrists.