CH*63 (Drink if You) 16+

***This chapter includes details of adult party game, adult conversations, with kissing and light touching. ***

Hoseok pov:

We head in after Joon puts out the fire in the pit. I like drinking games, and this is a new one for me but I'm excited. I turn as Jin giggles as he and Joon rush off to their room and the rest of us head to the table.

"Just to be sure none of us have played this before, right?"

I look around to see everyone nodding.

"I'm guessing it's like any other drinking game though but this one has clear rules, so it sounds fun."

I turn to Jimin as he wraps his arms arounds Yoongs and I after his statement. I have to agree. I glance at the wall clock to see it's almost three in the morning. I'm surprised we're all so wired. I know we took a short nap in the car but it's still strange. I'm startled as Jimin kisses my cheek. I didn't realize I had zoned out into my thoughts.

"Excitement. We're all wired because we are finally able to relax and have fun. It also doesn't hurt that we're together and surrounded by people we trust and care about."

I smile at Yoongs. He always just seems to know where my head is at. I lean into him as he wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my forehead. We pull back and look at Jin and Joon as they come into the room laughing. Jin passes out these purple sheets of paper while Joon opens a bottle of Honey Jack Daniels. He pours us all a shot while we look over the game board. Just as I thought it is very straight forward. Just like Joon said you roll, and everyone acts according to the roll. The only question is who starts.

Namjoon pov:

Namjoon pov:

I look around as I pour shots to see everyone looking over the sheets.

"So, we start by seeing who rolls the highest then we just going around clockwise taking turns rolling and doing what comes up on the dice. I'll start."

I pick up the dice and roll. The dice land on double sixes.

"Ah well since that's the highest roll I'll start."

We laugh at that and I roll the dice again. I look to see doubles again three's this time.

"Ok so according to the sheet, we drink if we have kissed anyone in the last 24 hours."

I look around as we all laugh and take our shots. I pass the dice to Jinnie and then pour out more shots. He rolls the dice and they show a six and four. I look over at Jinnie as he giggles. We take our shots and I look around. Everyone takes a shot but Kook who watches everyone frowning.

"What's wrong Kooks?"

"Well what does in public actually mean? Like out in the open or like in a party setting like we have had?"

I look around in surprise. That's actually a good question.

"Hmm, I know I was thinking of Jinnie and my wedding day where we got wrapped up in kissing each other during our reception."

I turn to Jin as he nods at me.

"I was thinking of the same time."

I watch as Kook looks from Tae to the triad.

"I was thinking of us being with the guys Kookie. I know we weren't out around strangers, but we have gotten lost in each other's kisses plenty of times around these guys."

"Well I was thinking of our game the other day. We had to kiss our mates remember. I happen to think anything more than a kiss or two equals making out."

We all laugh at Jimin as he responds. I turn to Kook and nod.

"So, it counts the things we have done together as well as anything that happens in an area where there may be other people. It doesn't have to be a place that has been deemed public like a park or restaurant."

He smiles at me and takes his shot.

"Thanks for clarifying."

I pour another round of shots as Jinnie passes Kook the dice. He rolls a pair of twos. I chuckle as Kook Tae and Jin all take shots. Suga turns to Jinnie and tilts his head.

"You have a tattoo Jin?"

I watch as Jinnie looks at me and blushes.

"I do. I have a purple heart somewhere you can't see. It can only be seen when I'm naked or if I show it."

I clear my throat and the guys turn to look at me.

"He has a beautiful purple heart tattoo on his tailbone right in between his..."

"Joonie! You weren't supposed to tell them exactly where it is."

I watch as he looks away his cheeks flaming. I laugh and pull him close kissing his cheek. Tae picks up the dice and rolls as Kook pours shots into the empty glasses. Tae rolls a six and a two. We watch him and Kook take another shot after we all look down at our sheets. Suga picks up the dice and rolls after Tae refills their glasses. He rolls a three and a four. We all laugh and take our shots. I pour out the last of the bottle and watch as Jin gets up and leaves the room. I frown after him. Just as I'm about to get up and follow he comes back in with another Honey bottle and I smile.

"I like this one and want to stick with it if no one minds."

Since no one objects he sits back down with the bottle as Jimin rolls. He rolls double sixes.

"Oh, special roll so Jimin you get to call out one of your own."

I look at him after I explain, and he looks around thinking. He smiles and looks at his mates.

"Drink if you can shift into an animal."

We all laugh and drink our shots. Hobi rolls the dice as we all take turns filling our glasses. I look to see he has rolled double fours. Jinnie and I take our shots and look around to see the guys also taking shots. I smirk as I look over at Kooks.

"Ah so I see you found a kink Kooks. Care to share?"

I laugh as his cheeks flame.

"Um well, I... I am not actually certain that it's a real kink, but I like it when Tae takes control."

"Yes, that means you have a submission kink. You like to be dominated. It's actually common for switches and bottoms."

I watch as he nods and turns his flaming face into Tae's neck who pulls him onto his lap. I reach over to do the same as Jinnie is just too far in his own seat right now. The triad was one step ahead of us as they have repositioned themselves. Hobi and Suga sit with their chairs close together and Jimin is effectively sitting where he is positioned on both.

"Well guys everyone has taken a roll. Do you want to keep playing or do something else?"

I look over at Jinnie as he places a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't know about you guys, but I just want to cuddle. What do you say we have a slumber party and we can watch some YouTube videos until we fall asleep? We can all get in our pajamas and come back and get comfy on the floor in here. What do you think?"

"Oh, that sounds like fun!"

I laugh at Hobi as he jumps up with Jimin in his arms and carries him from the room.

"Looks like we're having a slumber party."

What a perfect way to end the night.