CH*96 (Bath Time)

Seokjin pov:

I walked into the bathroom carrying a sleepy Jimin in my arms. Hobi following close behind. I turn to Hobi as he coos looking at Jimin's sleepy eyes. I hand him to him and he takes him with a smile. We are all still naked having left our trunks in the spa.

"Do you guys like bubble baths or bath bombs?"

Hobi snickers as he looks down at Jimin.

"Yes!"

I laugh as I shake my head at him. I pull out my basket of bath supplies showing them to him.

"Oh, can we use the melon scented bath bomb with the pink bubble bath?"

I nod as I take the items from the basket, putting it back. I turn on the water and watch as it starts to fill.

"Hobi, do you guys want to get dressed after the bath or just put on robes?"

"Robes will be awesome! If you take Jiminie I'll go grab ours from our bathroom."

I nod as I sit on the edge of the tub before reaching out for Jimin. I smile looking down at him as he snuggles into my chest. Hobi kisses his head before kissing mine smiling at us before he leaves. I feel my cheeks flush as I look down at Jimin. To think of our time in the spa makes my cheeks flame even more as memories of us touching and kissing come to mind. Well at least I can say Hobi and I are compatible. I somehow knew we would be though. I have a feeling we are all compatible which is something to marvel at. I shake my head to clear my dirty thoughts. I lean over pouring some of the bubble bath under the running water so the bubbles can form. I decide I'll wait for Hobi to come back before adding the bath bomb. I wonder if he has ever seen the kind I buy before. They are special order and will color the bubbles, not just the water. I smile as Hobi comes in carrying their robes. He hangs them up behind the door with mine and Joonie's. He turns to me with a frown.

"Should I take Joon his robe?"

I nod giving him another smile. That silly man would probably just walk in naked after his bath with Tae. I reach over shutting off the water since the tub is over half full and I don't want to have a spill to clean up from the rise when the three of us get in. Hobi walks in chuckling shaking his head.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, they just aren't even in the bath yet. He is cuddling with Tae in his and Kook's bed. It's just funny because Yoongs and Kook are doing the same thing in our bed. TaeKook's idea not theirs. Those two are seriously two sides of the same coin."

We laugh together at that. I completely agree. He frowns as he looks down.

"Oh, did you change your mind about the bath bomb? You didn't add it before the bubbles."

I smile as I shift looking at the bubbled water.

"No, these are special bombs and I wanted to wait for you so you could see. Do you think Jiminie will wake up or should we just wait to wake him and he can see it next time?"

He looks down at Jimin before smiling and kneeling in front of him.

"He won't want to miss it. He's sleeping beauty, watch."

I do as he said and watch as he rubs a hand down the side of Jimin's face before pressing a gentle kiss against his lips. He pulls back and Jimin smiles opening his eyes to look at him.

"Hey Chim, you fell asleep and the bath is almost ready. We're going to add the bath bomb, want to watch?"

Jimin nods as he sits up in my lap. He looks down before smiling sweetly up at me.