CHAPTER 21: Forced To Change

~Forced To Change

~Forced To Change.~

"Memories were always priceless," ~ P.N

************

(Past Continues)

"Ah-um-ex...excuse me." On reaching Zaid's table, Shravya lightly whispered. Hearing her Zaid and Ansh stopped talking and their gazes fell on her nervous frame.

"You." Zaid's eyes narrowed in a glare, disdainfully looking at her. "What do you want?"

Not preferring to meet his coercing orbs,  Shravya looked down, fidgeting with her fingers whereas Ansh looked at them, perplexed. Not knowing what was happening.

"I'm here to tell you that...that---" she proceeds further and tried to heave the words out of her mouth but alas, she failed in doing that, finding herself out of words.

"You are here to tell me what?" Zaid raised his brow, annoyance was clear in his tone. He was becoming irritated by her stuttering.

"Mam said that you..and..." Unwillingly, she shuttered again. The expressions that filled her face were varied. They showed restlessness and anxiety.

On seeing no sign of her speaking any further,  Zaid lazily leaned back in his seat, charitably accepting the attention that now, surrounded him from all sides.

Now, everyone's focus was on their table.

"Will you mind speaking a bit faster?" His expressions were stiff, not caring about the looks others were giving him. He was used to being the center of attention. Wherever he went, as long as there were people present, he could effortlessly obtain a massive quantity of gazes.

Maybe because he was good-looking or maybe because he was related to the Grovers.

Shravya's lips slightly parted and she apprehensively shifted her eyes up from the floor only to meet Ansh's dark brown orbs who in return, gave her a small and eager smile.