CHAPTER 41: A Sad Tale

~A Sad Tale

~A Sad Tale.~

"And then I found myself lost," ~ Shravya.

************

(Past Continues)

The moonlight cascading inside---from the window---made the vast room unwillingly drawn in semi-darkness, exuding an aura of ambivalence in the forlorn darkness of the night.

On the massive bed, Shravya laid, unconscious. Her naked slender body was covered up to her chest, with a fine-textured yet thin silk sheet, that undulated in velocity to her slightly slow breaths, which were becoming irregular because of the sleeping drug's effect.

Fine sweat beads glid over her face then down to her neck before disappearing into the delicate fabric of the sheet. Her body twitched, as she unconsciously tried to move but couldn't because of the ropes around her wrists, that bounded her to the bed.

Uncomfortably her body trembled again. The drug's side effects were making her body hot and uncomfortable, that it almost made her breathless. She felt herself to be drained off every kind of strength and energy as if she was suffering from a severe illness.

Savoring the dryness in her mouth, she lapped her tongue over the flesh of her dry lips before senselessly letting out some drivel whispers past them, which made no sense. Slowly her eyelids fluttered open, in a daze. As her gazes focused on the semi-darkness, she registered a vast but unfamiliar room.

She scoured her surroundings unconsciously, with her blurry vision but nothing rendered awareness to her, dizziness was overcoming her senses. "W...here...where is...this?" Weakly she uttered in a feeble and low manner, unaware of her captor's presence.

Zaid was sitting on a leather sofa, in the darkest corner of the room. His long fingers caressing the outer part of the wine glass---in his hold, while his eyes roamed over the thin white sheet that clung to her skin, accentuating various parts of her desirable figure and forging endless enticements in him.